Whey Protein And Health Supplements

Inspector
Posted
Posted

Just bought 6 pounds of cyto sport (they make muscle milk) whey protein for 2350 pesos at the NCCC mall here in Davao.If anybody needs ANYTHING like that, may I suggest you try www.sulit.com, and do a search. Shipping for 10-12 pounds of potein powders is around 400 pesos, and you can get some great deals, all shipping from Manila and legit. Best thing to do?...look at the feedback as you would ebay, and how long the guy has been a member. This is only an example...have not ordered from him but would if I could not locate here in Davao. I have NO idea who he is aside from a message that he owns a gym in Angeles City, but just throwing this out for those trying to locate some overpriced hard to find items...shipping can get you anything, even...sex toys. :cheersty: You can thank me later Jake...with a mojo and ship story! :lol:

Jake
Posted
Posted
Just bought 6 pounds of cyto sport (they make muscle milk) whey protein for 2350 pesos at the NCCC mall here in Davao.If anybody needs ANYTHING like that, may I suggest you try www.sulit.com, and do a search. Shipping for 10-12 pounds of potein powders is around 400 pesos, and you can get some great deals, all shipping from Manila and legit. Best thing to do?...look at the feedback as you would ebay, and how long the guy has been a member. This is only an example...have not ordered from him but would if I could not locate here in Davao. I have NO idea who he is aside from a message that he owns a gym in Angeles City, but just throwing this out for those trying to locate some overpriced hard to find items...shipping can get you anything, even...sex toys. :cheersty: You can thank me later Jake...with a mojo and ship story! :lol:
Now that's an idea -- pitchers of MoJo's with protein (crushed nuts), coconut juice and tropical fruits like papaya.Make me a batch and I'll be there with some sea stories about toying with sex.Jake