Fiancee Visa

roy2cebu
Posted
Posted

If applying for a fiancee visa to Australia...is it best for her to do it in P'pines or the bloke to do it in Australia?

Jollygoodfellow
Posted
Posted
If applying for a fiancee visa to Australia...is it best for her to do it in P'pines or the bloke to do it in Australia?
I believe you both have to fill in paper work as the bloke is the sponsor/partner. The Filipina must be out side of Australia.All the info you will need is Click for Link

Jim Sibbick
Posted
Posted

I presume this is for a friend.They have to have known the woman for at least a year before the embassy will process the application. Found that out while helping Ian Gadsen, who I think you know.Regards; Jim

love2winalot
Posted
Posted

Hiya: You both have to do it. The most important thing to know is that most of the paperwork has an, "Expiration date". Her physical, background check, and so on. Since the Guy must prove, "Financial Support", throught bank acct savings, and monthly income, Do not even start the paperwork until that requirement is all ready to.

Jollygoodfellow
Posted
Posted
Hiya: You both have to do it. The most important thing to know is that most of the paperwork has an, "Expiration date". Her physical, background check, and so on. Since the Guy must prove, "Financial Support", throught bank acct savings, and monthly income, Do not even start the paperwork until that requirement is all ready to.
Although the requirements would be pretty much the same,lets just keep in mind the OP is asking about Australia.All the information needed is on the Australian Immigration website. photo-109.gif