Aids

Jake
Posted
Posted

For your information guys regarding the AIDS virus in the Philippines. Quote: "In December, about 97 percent of the cases came from sexual contact, with 168 cases. Also, 14 of the new HIV cases were found to be male overseas Filipino workers, all of whom acquired the virus through sexual contact". See the link below:http://newsinfo.inqu...nes-exceed-6000Jake

• Forum Support
Old55
Posted
Posted
For your information guys regarding the AIDS virus in the Philippines. Quote: "In December, about 97 percent of the cases came from sexual contact, with 168 cases. Also, 14 of the new HIV cases were found to be male overseas Filipino workers, all of whom acquired the virus through sexual contact".See the link below:http://newsinfo.inqu...nes-exceed-6000Jake
So the root causes are gay Filipino men working or visiting outside of Philippines?Frankly I suspect the actual numbers are under reported and "they" truly don't know.Thankfully it seems AID’s is not become a problem in Philippines as found in some other SE Asian nations.

Jollygoodfellow
Posted
Posted

Most would not know that I had aids,when I was a little fella at school the other kids tormented me, eventually I hid it until the teacher found out. Later in life I decided that it is no good hiding anymore so I paid a small fortune for some help.I still felt everyone was looking at me,pointing the finger but the hardest part was to adapt.The noise of birds chirping and everyday things that I never heard properly before drove me nuts,so those aids are sitting in their cases stored away and I just manage how I am. "Pardon","what" are just used more frequently.yes.gif

Mr Lee
Posted
Posted
Most would not know that I had aids,when I was a little fella at school the other kids tormented me, eventually I hid it until the teacher found out. Later in life I decided that it is no good hiding anymore so I paid a small fortune for some help.I still felt everyone was looking at me,pointing the finger but the hardest part was to adapt. The noise of birds chirping and everyday things that I never heard properly before drove me nuts,so those aids are sitting in their cases stored away and I just manage how I am. "Pardon","what" are just used more frequently.yes.gif
Me thinks dat de boss be talking bout hearing aids and not AIDS AIDS. 89.gifmorning1.gif

Jollygoodfellow
Posted
Posted
Most would not know that I had aids,when I was a little fella at school the other kids tormented me, eventually I hid it until the teacher found out. Later in life I decided that it is no good hiding anymore so I paid a small fortune for some help.I still felt everyone was looking at me,pointing the finger but the hardest part was to adapt. The noise of birds chirping and everyday things that I never heard properly before drove me nuts,so those aids are sitting in their cases stored away and I just manage how I am. "Pardon","what" are just used more frequently.yes.gif
Me thinks dat de boss be talking bout hearing aids and not AIDS AIDS. 89.gifmorning1.gif
WHAT!!!! this topics about a different AIDS,damn wish you guys would speak up a bit. 23_11_62[1].gif dance.gif

Inspector
Posted
Posted

:89:I watched an entire gay community in Park Slope, Brooklyn die because of this disease....many my good friends.

• Forum Support
Old55
Posted
Posted
:89:I watched an entire gay community in Park Slope, Brooklyn die because of this disease....many my good friends.
I lost a few close friends from the Seattle area back in the day a sad painful loss.

Inspector
Posted
Posted
I lost a few close friends from the Seattle area back in the day a sad painful loss.
Horrible thing to see them on the death beds....if anybody is interested, Park Slope Brooklyn was a HUGE gay community for a long time, and then...well, it died out. Now it's probably the biggest lesbian concentration in the world, but watching some of my friends with "other" lifestyles pass on in horrible ...shet, I can't remember without a tear welling up...let's just say it's not something you would wish on your worst enemy.

• Forum Support
Old55
Posted
Posted
Horrible thing to see them on the death beds....if anybody is interested, Park Slope Brooklyn was a HUGE gay community for a long time, and then...well, it died out. Now it's probably the biggest lesbian concentration in the world, but watching some of my friends with "other" lifestyles pass on in horrible ...shet, I can't remember without a tear welling up...let's just say it's not something you would wish on your worst enemy.
True