Why More Americans Don't Travel Abroad

Mr Lee
Posted
Posted

Interesting, I wonder why this is? Why do you think more people from other countries like to travel? The complete story HERE

The numbers tell the story: Of the 308 million-plus citizens in the United States, 30% have passports. Despite the climbing number of American passports in circulation, 30% is still low compared to Canada's 60% and the United Kingdom's 75%

Art2ro
Posted
Posted

Yeah, I totally agree with the article! I feel the same way if I was living in the U.S.! One will always feel safer and content in their own back yard, only in the U.S. that is! I think it's because that the U.S. has more missiles with nukes and other forms of mass destruction than any other country to protect the home land! th_thholysheep.gifas-if.gif thumbsup.gifmocking.gif

• Forum Support
Old55
Posted
Posted
Interesting, I wonder why this is? Why do you think more people from other countries like to travel? The complete story HERE
The numbers tell the story: Of the 308 million-plus citizens in the United States, 30% have passports. Despite the climbing number of American passports in circulation, 30% is still low compared to Canada's 60% and the United Kingdom's 75%
Because there is a lot to do and see in America, or the other 60% are actually Mexican?Did they ever find Bary's birth certificate?