Caliphate Or Conspiracy Theory

Mr Lee
Posted
Posted

While these news reporters laugh at the idea, it has to at least make you think it could be possible. What do you think? http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=484_1296856218Radical Imam's Warning to America: 'Islam Is Coming to Your Backyard' | Hannity

Jake
Posted
Posted
While these news reporters laugh at the idea, it has to at least make you think it could be possible. What do you think? http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=484_1296856218Radical Imam's Warning to America: 'Islam Is Coming to Your Backyard' | Hannity
Had to look up the definition of "Caliphate": the very first system of government established in Islam, and represented the political unity of the Muslim".And now the Al Qaeda wants to go back to its old ancient ways of only one leader among all the Islamic nations. Horse chit......! I believe the current events in northern Africa (Sudan, Egypt and Tunisia) reflects an increasing revolt against oppression, povertyand generally limited freedom. All they want is a little concession or reforms to make their lives better. It doesn't have to be atransition to a full blown democracy. Do I see a snow ball effect....? Jake

• Forum Support
Old55
Posted
Posted
Had to look up the definition of "Caliphate": the very first system of government established in Islam, and represented the political unity of the Muslim".And now the Al Qaeda wants to go back to its old ancient ways of only one leader among all the Islamic nations. Horse chit......! I believe the current events in northern Africa (Sudan, Egypt and Tunisia) reflects an increasing revolt against oppression, povertyand generally limited freedom. All they want is a little concession or reforms to make their lives better. It doesn't have to be atransition to a full blown democracy. Do I see a snow ball effect....? Jake
I truly hope you are correct Jake, many people who honestly know whats up in Iran think there will be a huge change for the better soon.

Art2ro
Posted
Posted (edited)

Lee, Jake and I touched on this subject if it was too political, religious or racist to be posted here, but I'm bringing it up here to see what other members think and let the administrators determine that. http://www.truthorfi...tello-shari.htm Said by Australian Prime Minister Kevin Rudd? Worth Promoting, Worth Defending, Australian Citizenship, What it Means and How to Nurture it. In his speech he extolled the virtues of Australia and the necessity of adhering to Australian law. Then he added, "“But don't you think Australian Muslims – Muslims living in Australia – also have a responsibility to adhere to Australian law?” He went on to say "There is one law we are all expected to abide by. It is the law enacted by the Parliament under the Australian Constitution. If you can't accept that then you don't accept the fundamentals of what Australia is and what it stands for." He suggested that if someone wanted to live under Sharia law [law derived from the Koran], Saudia Arabia and Iran should be considered. Then he added, "Before becoming an Australian you will be asked to subscribe to certain values. If you have strong objections to those values don't come to Australia.Could this be the solution against the Muslim conspiracy to "CALIPHATE" world wide and not just Australia?

Edited by Fil/AmArt

Mr Lee
Posted
Posted
Lee, Jake and I touched on this subject if it was too political, religious or racist to be posted here, but I'm bringing it up here to see what other members think and let the administrators determine that. http://www.truthorfi...tello-shari.htm Said by Australian Prime Minister Kevin Rudd? Worth Promoting, Worth Defending, Australian Citizenship, What it Means and How to Nurture it. In his speech he extolled the virtues of Australia and the necessity of adhering to Australian law. Then he added, "“But don't you think Australian Muslims – Muslims living in Australia – also have a responsibility to adhere to Australian law?” He went on to say "There is one law we are all expected to abide by. It is the law enacted by the Parliament under the Australian Constitution. If you can't accept that then you don't accept the fundamentals of what Australia is and what it stands for." He suggested that if someone wanted to live under Sharia law [law derived from the Koran], Saudia Arabia and Iran should be considered. Then he added, "Before becoming an Australian you will be asked to subscribe to certain values. If you have strong objections to those values don't come to Australia.Could this be the solution against the Muslim conspiracy to "CALIPHATE" world wide and not just Australia?
I am not 100% sure of the truth or validity of the above quotes but HERE is a story that shows that the prime minister of GB feels their policies of Multiculturalism has failed.
MUNICH, Germany — Prime Minister David Cameron2_11pxw.gif, in a speech attended by world leaders, on Saturday criticized his country’s longstanding policy of multiculturalism, saying it was an outright failure and partly to blame for fostering Islamist extremism.
So I think we need to allow people to practice whatever religion they wish to but not when their religious beliefs make them clash with the laws of the country they wish to move to and live in. Foreigners in the Philippines are a prime example, we have to follow their laws and cannot make them bend their laws to our beliefs.