Bbq

OldUgly&Cranky
Posted
Posted

i just wondered what are your favorite bbq recipes ??? i have looked into many idea's even seen stuffing a beer can that was half full of beer in a chicken if you want i will post videos , but i want your ideas moslty local things you can buy in the markets in the philippines , i love things on the spicy side so anything with chilli's i love to bbq and it would be a great past time for me if im living there !!! i love to cook bbq i love jamician jerk chicken but its really hard to find there so i would like some recipies that you have tried with ingriedence and preperations and cooking times !!! thanks guys OldUgly&Cranky

Art2ro
Posted
Posted

My favirite Filipino style BBQ marinate sauce, goes well with pork spare ribs and chicken!Ingrdients to taste!Light soy saucebrown sugerwhite vinegarblack grounded pepper7up or Spritecrushed cloves of garlicIf you like it hot, just add chili powder and those tiny little red hot peppers!

URGIRL
Posted
Posted (edited)

my favorite bbq are pork belly and chicken... ingredients are,,,1.pork belly or chicken 2.native garlic 3.brown sugar4.camel soy sauce5.silver swan vinegar6.green Filipino lemon7.chili sauce over night marinated would be good... i put some soft drinks and biscuits and black beans if i make humba

Edited by URGIRL

• Forum Support
Old55
Posted
Posted

BBQ-U host Steven Raichlen has a web site with great recipes and the Webber virtual Bullet forum hosts many outstanding recipes too. The pulled pork from Webber forum is outstanding. Steven has some recipes that use tropical fruit in them.I would think nearly any rub or sauce spices would be available in Philippines.You could have a very nice smoker or grill fabricated inexpensively in Philippines. There are plans online for both. Webber forumBarbecue University