Digital Cable Now In Cebu

Mr Lee
Posted
Posted

Well for all you guys bringing over your flat screen TV's and those of you who are willing to pay more for more TV channels, we got a knock at the door a little while ago and it was two guys from Sky cable to install a digital box for us. Seems they had tried us a few times while we were away and were persistent enough to finally get us, and within minutes we now have a much nicer picture on our 32 inch Flat screen Samsung which is a few years old now and that we bought here in Cebu new. They told us that it now has 80 channels but I have yet to find anything new that I like. I will keep searching and update everyone when we have more time. It now goes up to 110 but all above 80 are premium channels except 83 which is included. One thing I see is NBA premium, but of course for a premium charge and not in the standard channels.

Art2ro
Posted
Posted

We've had the same cable company since day 1, but just last year I've noticed that our TV reception and screen resolution has cleared up a great deal. I would just assume that our cable has been digitized due to the improved reception! So, we have no need to upgrade to anything, we are satisfied with our cable service for now! We just have a local TV cable provider called Royal Cable only in our part of town and have adequate choices of channels which only cost P475 a month, which is a P50 increase from last month, which is still OK by me and because I have 3 old analog TVs hooked up to it via a 220volt (1 line in/3 line out) UHF/VHF signal booster amplifier in the house I installed myself and the resolution is great on all 3 of our TVs. As I always say, "there's nothing to fix, if it ain't broke"!