Telecommuting Attractive Option For Gen-Y Workers

Mr Lee
Posted
Posted

Working from home seems to be the thing of the future and that might give some expats a way to earn some extra money to help them live a better life.The complete story HERETelecommuting is particularly appealing to Generation Y-ers who account for 42% of the telecommuting population, according to a 2009 study

Dave Hounddriver
Posted
Posted

After what has been said about Internet Service Providers in the Philippines I hope anyone telecommuting from here has a good back up plan. Although, service here is generally better at night at that is when many telecommuters do their work.

Mr Lee
Posted
Posted
After what has been said about Internet Service Providers in the Philippines I hope anyone telecommuting from here has a good back up plan. Although, service here is generally better at night at that is when many telecommuters do their work.
I feel that it is a good way to supplement ones income but probably not a great way to make a good living in total. This is the first year that I have been having so many problems with my internet continually going out, so if I was using it for making a living, then I would make sure to have another option such as SKYBROADBAND as well as a dsl in order to insure an income.