Filipino Ingenuity

Mr Lee
Posted
Posted

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GA4bcfx_th0A story about the inventor and his invention.An inventor from the Philippines has demonstrated a bare bones electric vehicle with an 11-kW DC motor running on just one 12-volt battery, which is kept charged via an antennae circuitry that draws electrostatic or radio wave energy from the surroundings. He's also developed a super-efficient repelling force that he wants to engineer into an engine.

Jake
Posted
Posted
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GA4bcfx_th0A story about the inventor and his invention.An inventor from the Philippines has demonstrated a bare bones electric vehicle with an 11-kW DC motor running on just one 12-volt battery, which is kept charged via an antennae circuitry that draws electrostatic or radio wave energy from the surroundings. He's also developed a super-efficient repelling force that he wants to engineer into an engine.
Very interesting invention. Engineer Aviso professional background is microwave and satellite technology.If I had few thousand bucks laying around, I would invest in his project. If the Philippine government ignoreshim, hopefully someone else like GE, or the major auto makers would snatch him up. Awesome idea!Respectfully -- Jake

Art2ro
Posted
Posted

About 8 yrs ago, I stumbled upon a local Filipino TV channel and saw live on TV, an inventor with his 4 cylinder vehicle that runs on hydrogen! He built a little gadget installed in the engine compartment that converted water into hydrogen and ran his vehicle on live TV to prove it! This inventor only lived in Calamba, Laguna, the next town from where we live. I tried to contact him in person so that I can get my own car converted to run only using water, but he was nowhere to be found and he is no longer on the internet too! Was that just coincidence or did the big oil company buy him out to keep his invention out of the public eye and never to be seen again? Will this happen too to the guy who builds his new and improved self charging electric vehicle? Keep close tabs on that guy and see what happens, because he too might get bought out of his invention and just be kept in cold storage for years to come! th_thholysheep.gifSugarwareZ-034.gif

• Forum Support
Old55
Posted
Posted (edited)
About 8 yrs ago, I stumbled upon a local Filipino TV channel and saw live on TV, an inventor with his 4 cylinder vehicle that runs on hydrogen! He built a little gadget installed in the engine compartment that converted water into hydrogen and ran his vehicle on live TV to prove it! This inventor only lived in Calamba, Laguna, the next town from where we live. I tried to contact him in person so that I can get my own car converted to run only using water, but he was nowhere to be found and he is no longer on the internet too! Was that just coincidence or did the big oil company buy him out to keep his invention out of the public eye and never to be seen again? Will this happen too to the guy who builds his new and improved self charging electric vehicle? Keep close tabs on that guy and see what happens, because he too might get bought out of his invention and just be kept in cold storage for years to come! th_thholysheep.gifSugarwareZ-034.gif
Cracking sea water into hydrogen fuel is not a difficult process the energy required to do so cost more than the fuel produced. Many “inventers” have claimed finding a secrete short cut over the years, like those devices you can attach to a carburetor to double your mileage. Edited by Old55

Art2ro
Posted
Posted
th_thholysheep.gifJust my point! Since it's such an easy invention process as you say it is, why hasn't it caught on yet saving a lot of money for myself and those thousands of jeepney drivers here in the Philippines? Then we all wouldn't have to worry about the high cost of gasoline or diesel fuel only if such an invention was common place today!

• 1 month later...
talim
Posted
Posted

Hi dear art,i posted a topic about artificial gazoline few days ago, have a look at that, much more interesting then converting hydrogen into elctricity.With Cella the British company can make a liquid out of the hydrogen at low cost, lower then making gazoline and motor are similar then what is used and efficient today, exhaust is water.Their finding lays in keeping the Hydrogen liquid with help of nano cell technology, that is a great find where much seem to be done actually rather then hydrogen to battery...Always hat up to guys like the one who is shown at beginning of thread ! :AddEmoticons04230:

BobNChe
Posted
Posted

I hate to tell you this gentlemen but that invention, like many others, is just not for real. If you read the blogs and forums on the subject, he's pretty much been shot down. I was absolutely sure it was a bust when the Philippine DOE verified the results. LOLOLArt has it right about the hydrogen. I used to work for Plug Power, a hydrogen fuel cell company out of Latham NY. There is no free lunch!