Holiday Plaza

Guest Lee
Posted
Posted

Has anyone stayed lately at the Holiday Plaza?? I was there many years ago and uderstand it has somewhat declined.Thanks in advance, Lee :714_full_of_crap:

retired
Posted
Posted
Has anyone stayed lately at the Holiday Plaza?? I was there many years ago and uderstand it has somewhat declined.Thanks in advance, Lee :thumbsup:
I am like you Lee . Used to stay there yrs ago but back then it was $30 a night and now i think around $70 ? So for me even if it had not gone downhill i wouldn't be staying there since i am a cheap Charlie . :as-if:

Jollygoodfellow
Posted
Posted
Has anyone stayed lately at the Holiday Plaza?? I was there many years ago and uderstand it has somewhat declined.Thanks in advance, Lee :th_exactly:
I am like you Lee . Used to stay there yrs ago but back then it was $30 a night and now i think around $70 ? So for me even if it had not gone downhill i wouldn't be staying there since i am a cheap Charlie . :lol:
I have never stayed there but have not heard anything bad about them. For about the same price the Midtown is OK,so easy to go to Robinson's and anywhere from there.