The Women Here Are Getting Bigger

Mr Lee
Posted
Posted

As my wife and I were walking around the malls, my wife said to me, "the women are getting bigger" and I asked what she meant. She then told me that not only are they getting taller, but they seem to be getting much heavier and we even walked by a store in SM mall just for larger size women, so the fast foods are doing their job. SugarwareZ-034.gif

Jollygoodfellow
Posted
Posted
As my wife and I were walking around the malls, my wife said to me, "the women are getting bigger" and I asked what she meant. She then told me that not only are they getting taller, but they seem to be getting much heavier and we even walked by a store in SM mall just for larger size women, so the fast foods are doing their job. SugarwareZ-034.gif
Its not just the fast foods,its the changes that come with modern living. The type of foods and things available at the supermarkets.More transport options so less walking.Are the women in the province getting bigger? most likely not as they would be eating the same type of diet that has been around for years and walking more,eating natural foods rather than instant noodles.As for getting taller,that could be as we get older we get shorter so others look taller,lol

Mr Lee
Posted
Posted
Its not just the fast foods,its the changes that come with modern living. The type of foods and things available at the supermarkets.More transport options so less walking.Are the women in the province getting bigger? most likely not as they would be eating the same type of diet that has been around for years and walking more,eating natural foods rather than instant noodles.As for getting taller,that could be as we get older we get shorter so others look taller,lol
I have noticed that some of the women in the provinces also are getting bigger too. Two of my wifes sisters who live in a province of Cebu were chunky last year and I have watched them expand over time. I believe it is because more money is available to them, so they eat more junk food and unhealthy foods. Also the last time my wife and I were out in the village in Mindanao, the kids were eating small baggies of snacks such as potato chips, that are now available for sale for a few pesos and some of those kids and the adults were also starting to fill out, so I feel it is more about fast foods and junk foods. As for taller, with better nutrition comes taller IMO because I have seen many Filipinos in the US who are over 6 feet tall, and they were born in the Philippines but grew up in the US and their fathers and mothers are or were under 5 feet tall.