Dinner With Friends And New Friends

Mr Lee
Posted
Posted

My wife and I are always willing to meet up with new friends, so if any members are in Cebu City while we are here, then please feel free to pm me and we can arrange a meet up for a lunch or dinner.We met up with member Pedra and her son Karl for dinner at The Ranch the other night and she seems to be a very nice young lady and her son was well behaved and cute as can be. Pretty lady with and adorable son was my observation and I am sure we will be meeting up again during our stay, and Pedra will be coming to our next get together March 18th but leaving her son with friends.

• Like 1

Jollygoodfellow
Posted
Posted
My wife and I are always willing to meet up with new friends, so if any members are in Cebu City while we are here, then please feel free to pm me and we can arrange a meet up for a lunch or dinner. We met up with member Pedra and her son Karl for dinner at The Ranch the other night and she seems to be a very nice young lady and her son was well behaved and cute as can be. Pretty lady with and adorable son was my observation and I am sure we will be meeting up again during our stay, and Pedra will be coming to our next get together March 18th but leaving her son with friends.
Oi, are you meeting up with old friends as well.Dont forget, I know where you live devil.gif
  • Like 1

Art2ro
Posted
Posted

Lee & Nila!That would be great! Tom & Bing from big Texas will bring the KY jelly and pole for Lee's dance number on stage. Jake & Judy will provide "all you can drink" pitcher of Mojos and Jho & I, will bring the pulutan (assorted Filipino finger food)! It'll be a cheap get together one of these fine days! Noticed I mentioned days? th_thholysheep.gifJust one day with you and Nila won't do it! We're staying in a nice hotel near you and Nila! We're going all out on our vacation in Cebu! Looking forward to our first meeting if we can all manage to be in one place at the same time, day or weeks! mocking.gif th_need_vac.gif th_thsmilies-29057.pngAddEmoticons04230.gif11_12_14[1].gif23_11_60[2].gifth_goodidea.gifth_signs027.gif

• Like 1

Tom in Texas
Posted
Posted
Lee & Nila!That would be great! Tom & Bing from big Texas will bring the KY jelly and pole for Lee's dance number on stage. Jake & Judy will provide "all you can drink" pitcher of Mojos and Jho & I, will bring the pulutan (assorted Filipino finger food)! It'll be a cheap get together one of these fine days! Noticed I mentioned days? th_thholysheep.gifJust one day with you and Nila won't do it! We're staying in a nice hotel near you and Nila! We're going all out on our vacation in Cebu! Looking forward to our first meeting if we can all manage to be in one place at the same time, day or weeks! mocking.gifth_need_vac.gif th_thsmilies-29057.pngAddEmoticons04230.gif11_12_14[1].gif23_11_60[2].gifth_goodidea.gifth_signs027.gif
7522.gif Sounds great, Art. It'll happen sooner or later... hopefully sooner. As as wise man once said (I think it was Lee), "Good things come to all who wait."

Mr Lee
Posted
Posted
Lee & Nila!That would be great! Tom & Bing from big Texas will bring the KY jelly and pole for Lee's dance number on stage. Jake & Judy will provide "all you can drink" pitcher of Mojos and Jho & I, will bring the pulutan (assorted Filipino finger food)! It'll be a cheap get together one of these fine days! Noticed I mentioned days? th_thholysheep.gifJust one day with you and Nila won't do it! We're staying in a nice hotel near you and Nila! We're going all out on our vacation in Cebu! Looking forward to our first meeting if we can all manage to be in one place at the same time, day or weeks! mocking.gif
Sounds great, Art. It'll happen sooner or later... hopefully sooner. As as wise man once said (I think it was Lee), "Good things come to all who wait."
I will be looking forward to those days when we can all meet up face to face. Being spread all over the place makes it difficult, but if you happen to vacation down this way then we would love to show our friends around the city. We can all sit out on our balcony and watch the ships coming into port and the planes landing on Mactan, and the whole time drinking those Mojo that Jake will supply, yup there is room enough for quite a few of us out there since we actually had about 8 inches taken off the bedrooms so the balcony would be wider. I like my space. :lol: cheersty.gif

post-40-0-41960400-1298109851_thumb.jpg

post-40-0-33607400-1298109859_thumb.jpg

post-40-0-78985100-1298109866_thumb.jpg

Art2ro
Posted
Posted

And so we all shall meet up one of these days! Great view from your balcony Lee! Just the right place to be sipping on some of Jake's Mojos and munching down on some assorted Filipino finger food! The pole dancing can come later once we all get enough drinks in us to keep us from laughing too hard! shooter.gifthumbsup.gifmocking.gif

Jake
Posted
Posted
Lee & Nila!That would be great! Tom & Bing from big Texas will bring the KY jelly and pole for Lee's dance number on stage. Jake & Judy will provide "all you can drink" pitcher of Mojos and Jho & I, will bring the pulutan (assorted Filipino finger food)! It'll be a cheap get together one of these fine days! Noticed I mentioned days? th_thholysheep.gifJust one day with you and Nila won't do it! We're staying in a nice hotel near you and Nila! We're going all out on our vacation in Cebu! Looking forward to our first meeting if we can all manage to be in one place at the same time, day or weeks! mocking.gif
Sounds great, Art. It'll happen sooner or later... hopefully sooner. As as wise man once said (I think it was Lee), "Good things come to all who wait."
I will be looking forward to those days when we can all meet up face to face. Being spread all over the place makes it difficult, but if you happen to vacation down this way then we would love to show our friends around the city. We can all sit out on our balcony and watch the ships coming into port and the planes landing on Mactan, and the whole time drinking those Mojo that Jake will supply, yup there is room enough for quite a few of us out there since we actually had about 8 inches taken off the bedrooms so the balcony would be wider. I like my space. :lol: cheersty.gif
8 inches wider? Hey Tom, you better bring a large family size of KY jelly. Your balcony is so inviting Lee. I can just imagine (or fantasizing)our distinguished counsel Tom groaning with a Texas accent as Lee and Boss Man grease themselves up for pole dancing. And my goodfriend Art offering his Filipino finger for food. Party Animal -- Jake