Retired Us Navy Sailor Shot Dead In Pagudpud

Mr Lee
Posted
Posted

Once again another foreigner in business bites the dust apparently due to his business.The victim, 65-year-old Paul Ramos, was shot several times in the bodyReports said the suspects and the victim had a heated argument regarding their resort bill, resulting in the shooting.

Jollygoodfellow
Posted
Posted
Once again another foreigner in business bites the dust apparently due to his business.The victim, 65-year-old Paul Ramos, was shot several times in the bodyReports said the suspects and the victim had a heated argument regarding their resort bill, resulting in the shooting.
Sounds like it could have happen to anyone,foreigner or local Policeman.gif

Dave Hounddriver
Posted
Posted
The victim, 65-year-old Paul Ramos, was shot several times in the bodyReports said the suspects and the victim had a heated argument regarding their resort bill, resulting in the shooting.
Sounds like it could have happen to anyone,foreigner or local Policeman.gif
Perhaps in the Philippines it could happen to anyone. First world countries have dispute or complaint procedures so that arguments over a bill don't end up with someone getting shot. It would be nice if the proper authorities would charge and convict the guilty parties without questioning whether they were indeed getting overcharged, but I won't hold my breath.

• Forum Support
Old55
Posted
Posted
I'm not sure the exact details of this mans death but we do know it can be deadly to cause lose of face. Life is cheap in Philippines and law and order are lacking.

Art2ro
Posted
Posted

th_thholysheep.gifAnything can happen to anyone, at anytime anywhere! SugarwareZ-034.gif The news media just sensationalizes it sometimes!