Ignorance Among Who??

LakeB
Posted
Posted

A lot of expats I have met are making jokes about how ignorant Filipinos are.True or false? Well known is that ignorance also is wide spread among the Americans, when it comes to world geography and also about what happens in US.Here is one example from YouTube:

One more example is the ignorant, dangerous, Tea Party Movement
And one of their front figure Sarah Palin
Ignorance and crazy ideas can be very dangerous especial if it infects The White House and Pentagon and others who are trying to run the world.My favorite among the Americans is Michael Moore. He have tried hard in many ways to open up eyes and fight ignorance.Interesting topic?

Gerald
Posted
Posted

You can't be serious....Michael Moore????

MikeB
Posted
Posted

Yea, especially the last one. The Couric interview is classic, she completely exposed Palin for exactly what she was and was not. It would be nice if the whole clan went back to the trailer park but she'll probably become the next Oprah. The American public deserve nothing less, check out the 1st link if you don't think so.

Jollygoodfellow
Posted
Posted

Before we go any further with this topic, please take the time to read what is written at the top of the page.

Mr Lee
Posted
Posted
A lot of expats I have met are making jokes about how ignorant Filipinos are.True or false? Well known is that ignorance also is wide spread among the Americans, when it comes to world geography and also about what happens in US.Here is one example from YouTube:
One more example is the ignorant, dangerous, Tea Party Movement
And one of their front figure Sarah Palin
Ignorance and crazy ideas can be very dangerous especial if it infects The White House and Pentagon and others who are trying to run the world.My favorite among the Americans is Michael Moore. He have tried hard in many ways to open up eyes and fight ignorance.Interesting topic?
Stupid people can be found worldwide and no country has the monopoly on stupid. Any of these videos can be taken out of context by interviewing thousands, and only putting the ones on that did not know the answers or show the US in a bad light. I have known many stupid people from the OP's home country he lists, so what does that prove, that all people from that country are stupid, NO far from it since I have also known many who are quite intelligent. Seems many in the world do not like Americans and seem to prefer showing the bad side of Americans. I personally wish the US would have kept its nose out of all countries business and then we would have a very different world today, with many from many of those countries who would probably now be under the rule of other than their own country. The fact that this is an obvious political post and was posted by someone who is probably not an American, since they list their country as otherwise, I am closing this topic before it ends up in insults. BTW, there is no question that the people in the first video are dumber than a box of rocks, as are some in the other videos. :as-if: Political post most often cause arguments and hatred, lets all try to get along in this world and concentrate on the good in the world.