Channel Fever

Jake
Posted
Posted

This is in reference to Old, Ugly and Cranky's upcoming trip back to PI, which I understand is just around the corner.I could remember after spending 6 or 9 months overseas while still in the US Navy, the very last couple days prior tocoming home is full of anxious anxiety. I could not sleep but ate like a pig. I would work out well after midnight doing jumping jacks and rowing machines, only to eat like a pig again. All the X rated magazines and movies that have been collected were thoroughly "used" and nothing else matters except the anticipated first moments of returning home. I feel for you OUC. May you have the patience to reduce the symptoms of channel fever. Bon voyage my friend -- Jake

Art2ro
Posted
Posted

Oh yeah baby! And the weather has been nice lately! Enjoy your return back to Paradise! You guys are old pros at this by now! AddEmoticons04230.gif551.gif36_1_68[1].gif13_4_10[1].gif23_11_60[2].gifth_signs027.gif

OldUgly&Cranky
Posted
Posted

HAHAHA thanks guys yes i will try and take your advice jake , i leave tonight and like the procrastinator that i am i still have things to pack hahaha but i still have over 7 hours until i will leave for the airport , i cant wait to finally get there again and just relax with the family take care guys see you soon ! and im glad to see the weather has been good there coz its cold and too much snow here :) again thanks guys see you soon !!!OUC :)