The Real Reason

retired
Posted
Posted

Actually i didn't know where else to put this so i will just put it here . signspamani.gifsignspamani.gif I just wanted BOSS MAN to know that the REAL REASON i like this site is not the stimulating conservation or the Pretty Girls in the adult section but the ICONS/Characters . You know , i can have a rough day and come on board this site and just get a pick me up by virtue of the visual images . What's the old saying about a picture being worth a thousand words ? Congratulation BOSS MAN for having insight .PS - I tried downloading this program but every time i do my browser does not compute . :thumbsup: I generally run FireFox 3 though i also have IE 7 . I can't get either to allow the install . AntiVirus ?

Mr Lee
Posted
Posted (edited)

Well Alan, since Tom Boss Man is not on right now, I will answer for him. :th_thanx: I love the little emoticons too and they often make my day when I can put them in a post or when I read one that has some in it, they really can cheer me up.Now to answer where to put it, nope I won't go there, fooled ya! SugarwareZ-004.gifSugarwareZ-011.gif When in doubt, I guess maybe off topic might be a good place to put things we do not know where else to put them, but do not fear, one of us can always move it if a member puts it in the wrong topic, and it is really no big deal to do, so everyone should just do their best to try to put them in the correct place :thumbsup: and just enjoy the forum! :thumbsup: Heck, Tom has to move my posts sometimes too! :as-if: Now what program are you talking about that will not load? and you are probably correct :as-if: and the best thing is to shut your virus protector first, that is as long as you know the program you are loading is a trusted program and does not have a virus in it.

Edited by Mr. Lee

retired
Posted
Posted
Well Alan, since Tom Boss Man is not on right now, I will answer for him. :thumbsup: I love the little emoticons too and they often make my day when I can put them in a post or when I read one that has some in it, they really can cheer me up.Now to answer where to put it, nope I won't go there, fooled ya! SugarwareZ-004.gifSugarwareZ-011.gif When in doubt, I guess maybe off topic might be a good place to put things we do not know where else to put them, but do not fear, one of us can always move it if a member puts it in the wrong topic, and it is really no big deal to do, so everyone should just do their best to try to put them in the correct place :as-if: and just enjoy the forum! :as-if: Heck, Tom has to move my posts sometimes too! :th_thanx: Now what program are you talking about that will not load? and you are probably correct :as-if: and the best thing is to shut your virus protector first, that is as long as you know the program you are loading is a trusted program and does not have a virus in it.
Ok , thanks Lee . I have forgotten WHO pointed me to the install of these emoticons but maybe Matt from Tropical Penpals . I would really love to have the program on my computer but when i tried previously i could get the download but the install would always abort . I ran Kapersky then but another anti-virus now so maybe i just need to try again . Sorry if i created confusion . But then at my age my wife thinks i am in a constant state of confusion . :thumbsup:

Mr Lee
Posted
Posted
Ok , thanks Lee . I have forgotten WHO pointed me to the install of these emoticons but maybe Matt from Tropical Penpals . I would really love to have the program on my computer but when i tried previously i could get the download but the install would always abort . I ran Kapersky then but another anti-virus now so maybe i just need to try again . Sorry if i created confusion . But then at my age my wife thinks i am in a constant state of confusion . :thumbsup:
Ahhhh! Got you now! I think we are about the same age, so I can surely relate. :th_thanx: :as-if: Maybe when Boss Man reads this, he can tell you where he gets the Emoticons for this forum, because they sure are cute IMO.

tom_shor
Posted
Posted

Hey what about this one. 8-) It's not on the list. :thumbsup:

Jollygoodfellow
Posted
Posted
Well Alan, since Tom Boss Man is not on right now, I will answer for him. :lmao: I love the little emoticons too and they often make my day when I can put them in a post or when I read one that has some in it, they really can cheer me up.Now to answer where to put it, nope I won't go there, fooled ya! SugarwareZ-004.gifSugarwareZ-011.gif When in doubt, I guess maybe off topic might be a good place to put things we do not know where else to put them, but do not fear, one of us can always move it if a member puts it in the wrong topic, and it is really no big deal to do, so everyone should just do their best to try to put them in the correct place :lol: and just enjoy the forum! :thumbsup: Heck, Tom has to move my posts sometimes too! :woohoo: Now what program are you talking about that will not load? and you are probably correct :as-if: and the best thing is to shut your virus protector first, that is as long as you know the program you are loading is a trusted program and does not have a virus in it.
Ok , thanks Lee . I have forgotten WHO pointed me to the install of these emoticons but maybe Matt from Tropical Penpals . I would really love to have the program on my computer but when i tried previously i could get the download but the install would always abort . I ran Kapersky then but another anti-virus now so maybe i just need to try again . Sorry if i created confusion . But then at my age my wife thinks i am in a constant state of confusion . :th_exactly:
HowdyIm not sure of the program you are trying to use and where you would use it once you have it.The emoticons here are part of the back end of system except that I upload my own as images. There are many free emoticons available on the web.Glad you like what we have here :thumbsup: