Interesting Medical Study

Mr Lee
Posted
Posted

So size does matter lol, then how do they explain the high fertility rate here in the Philippines. Sorry but I would have to guess that people who are smaller in stature would naturally have a shorter distance between parts but since I never inspected any and do not intend to, biggrin.gif I guess this one is for local doctors to check into, but I found it too funny to not pass on. The dimension in question is not penis or testicle size, but a measurement known as anogenital distance, or AGD.Men whose AGD is shorter than the median length — around 2 inches — have seven times the chance of being sub-fertile as those with a longer AGD, according to a study published on Friday in the journal Environmental Health Perspectives.The complete story HERE

Art2ro
Posted
Posted

Here ya go! http://www.penissize...-chimpanzee.htm Comparing Gorillas and Chimpanzees Proves...that Women Prefer Big Penises......and Big Ejaculations!

Jake
Posted
Posted
So size does matter lol, then how do they explain the high fertility rate here in the Philippines. Sorry but I would have to guess that people who are smaller in stature would naturally have a shorter distance between parts but since I never inspected any and do not intend to, biggrin.gif I guess this one is for local doctors to check into, but I found it too funny to not pass on. The dimension in question is not penis or testicle size, but a measurement known as anogenital distance, or AGD.Men whose AGD is shorter than the median length — around 2 inches — have seven times the chance of being sub-fertile as those with a longer AGD, according to a study published on Friday in the journal Environmental Health Perspectives.The complete story HERE
Unbelievable -- this Dr. Shanna Swan is paid big bucks to measure AGD (distance from the anus to underside of scrotum)of more than a hundred men in order to make a conclusion about low sperm count. You couldn't pay me enough to gounderneath any man to get up close and personal to a man's stinkin' scrotum.Pukin' -- Jake

Mr Lee
Posted
Posted
Here ya go! http://www.penissize...-chimpanzee.htm Comparing Gorillas and Chimpanzees Proves...that Women Prefer Big Penises......and Big Ejaculations!
While I find that interesting, :lol: the article I posted has nothing to do with penis size and more to do with the distance between a mans part and his rectum, therefore I felt that a person of smaller build, weight, height, would probably have a shorter distance due to the body size alone, yet I have no idea if that might be true, yet I know the fertility rates here are very high, so I felt the story test results had to be skewed, and besides, they did not take a sampling worldwide, so their results have to be bull. The best part of what you posted was average penis size, now if I could only find mine to measure it. :lol:

Art2ro
Posted
Posted (edited)
th_thholysheep.gifIn that case, a gorilla's small testicles and 2 inch pecker when erected is sure far off the mark, but it's amazing they can still get their jollies in a few seconds! mocking.gif SugarwareZ-034.gifSorry to side track your topic Lee! OK! Let's get back to the topic at hand so Boss Man won't have a fit!th_noproblem.gifif Jake will measure his AGD we'll know for sure! mocking.gif Edited by Art2ro

Jake
Posted
Posted
th_thholysheep.gifIn that case, a gorilla's small testicles and 2 inch pecker when erected is sure far off the mark, but it's amazing they can still get their jollies in a few seconds! mocking.gif SugarwareZ-034.gifSorry to side track your topic Lee! OK! Let's get back to the topic at hand so Boss Man won't have a fit!th_noproblem.gifif Jake will measure his AGD we'll know for sure! mocking.gif
If only measured in millimeters and the use of a microscope......he, he.Jake the Snake

Jollygoodfellow
Posted
Posted
So size does matter lol, then how do they explain the high fertility rate here in the Philippines. Sorry but I would have to guess that people who are smaller in stature would naturally have a shorter distance between parts but since I never inspected any and do not intend to, biggrin.gif I guess this one is for local doctors to check into, but I found it too funny to not pass on.
RubbishThe body would be in proportion no matter what so it would make no difference if you were 6 feet tall or 4 feet tall the distance would be in proportion.

Inspector
Posted
Posted
Unbelievable -- this Dr. Shanna Swan is paid big bucks to measure AGD (distance from the anus to underside of scrotum)of more than a hundred men in order to make a conclusion about low sperm count. You couldn't pay me enough to gounderneath any man to get up close and personal to a man's stinkin' scrotum.Pukin' -- Jake
:lol: