Expat Hangout

Rudderless
Posted
Posted

So... I am walking Distance from Ayala Center in Cebu. Where are some good expat hangouts?Oh yeah... And if you're interested in meeting up I'll buy you a SanMig in exchange for letting me pick your brain.Cheers,Rudderless.

Mr Lee
Posted
Posted
So... I am walking Distance from Ayala Center in Cebu. Where are some good expat hangouts?Oh yeah... And if you're interested in meeting up I'll buy you a SanMig in exchange for letting me pick your brain.Cheers,Rudderless.
If you walk around the Terraces, then you will see all types of expats or tourists walking around and sitting at the outside tables, and especially in front of Gilligans which has good beer specials on certain days, so the whole Terraces is a good place to meet other expats if you are a friendly and outgoing type, but do not expect all to respond because many seem to shy away from other foreigners and there may be many reasons why, which have been discussed on other parts of this forum. My wife and I and possibly another couple would be happy to meet up with you later on this afternoon or tomorrow or whenever say around 2 pm most days somewhere there and you are welcome to text me so we can find you. No San magoo necessary, as I am more than willing to try to answer members questions and help where I can. 0929 421 2410