$4.89 A Gallon Gas Hits Los Angeles

Mr Lee
Posted
Posted

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=ea0_1299452624Think it cannot be true then look HERE

post-40-0-83281100-1299487608_thumb.jpg

Art2ro
Posted
Posted

th_thholysheep.gif Looks like we'll just have to hang in there here for awhile in the Philippines before vacationing anywhere until the price of gas comes down! Food prices isn't getting any cheaper either anywhere! I think we'll go out somewhere and find me the biggest tender and juicy steak and eat my sorrows away, with a few pitchers of Jake's favorite drink, "the Mojo"! SugarwareZ-034.gif

• Forum Support
Old55
Posted
Posted
th_thholysheep.gifLooks like we'll just have to hang in there here for awhile in the Philippines before vacationing anywhere until the price of gas comes down! Food prices isn't getting any cheaper either anywhere! I think we'll go out somewhere and find me the biggest tender and juicy steak and eat my sorrows away, with a few pitchers of Jake's favorite drink, "the Mojo"! SugarwareZ-034.gif
Art, I’m not much of a liquor drinker (a beer guy) but those mojo’s of Jakes you keep talking about sound good. Someday I hope we can all sit around and share a few pitchers!:SugarwareZ-034: Gas in Western Washington at $3.50 a gallon this week.

Gary
Posted
Posted

Just for info, how much is Gas/Diesel in the PH per gallon?:AddEmoticons04230:

Jake
Posted
Posted
Just for info, how much is Gas/Diesel in the PH per gallon?:AddEmoticons04230:
Depending on which source you research, the current price of gasoline in the Philippines is around 57-60 pesos per liter.A liter is slightly more than a quart, so approximately 3.8 liters to make a gallon. I'll take the high number: 60 X 3.8 equals228 pesos per gallon equivalent. Respectfully -- Jake

• Forum Support
Old55
Posted
Posted
th_thholysheep.gifLooks like we'll just have to hang in there here for awhile in the Philippines before vacationing anywhere until the price of gas comes down! Food prices isn't getting any cheaper either anywhere! I think we'll go out somewhere and find me the biggest tender and juicy steak and eat my sorrows away, with a few pitchers of Jake's favorite drink, "the Mojo"! SugarwareZ-034.gif
Art, I’m not much of a liquor drinker (a beer guy) but those mojo’s of Jakes you keep talking about sound good. Someday I hope we can all sit around and share a few pitchers!:) Gas in Western Washington at $3.50 a gallon this week.
Update;I got gas Saturday at $3.50 a gallon, drove by the station tonight and see it has gone up to $3.65!:AddEmoticons04230:

brock
Posted
Posted

In the UK it is about $10 a gallon

• Forum Support
Old55
Posted
Posted
In the UK it is about $10 a gallon
$10.00 OUCH!!!!Brock, I have a cousin living outside of Coventry (spelling?) she visits us once a year so we hear stories of what things cost in England. Going out to a pub for a simple meal and a few drinks costs a hundred bucks!