Wedding Packages

guppyman
Posted
Posted

Hi Everyone! Does anyone have any recommendations for places that have decent wedding packages available in the Cebu area that won't break the bank? We will have about 60 or 70 people and it will be held in late May. My fiancee has been running around like a chicken without a head, but I thought maybe someone here might offer some advise. Thanks in advance.

Mr Lee
Posted
Posted
Hi Everyone! Does anyone have any recommendations for places that have decent wedding packages available in the Cebu area that won't break the bank? We will have about 60 or 70 people and it will be held in late May. My fiancee has been running around like a chicken without a head, but I thought maybe someone here might offer some advise. Thanks in advance.
Pail ancienrocka and his wife Elsa handle things such as that, email him from his website HERE.

ancienrocka
Posted
Posted
Hi mate,We just did a full on, White Wedding with all the trimmings for 65 people for 80,000p - I don't know if that breaks the bank, but if you want to discuss it further you can reach me at Denial of service@gmail.com or 0929-528-3032.Even if you don't want to use our services, we may be ab;le to help you - our advice is free!Good luck,Paul and Elsa

Jollygoodfellow
Posted
Posted
As the other posts suggest,Paul Whiteway is the most reputable expat running a business in Cebu that I know of and comes highly recommended from myself and this forum.http://www.cebuexpatservices.com/

guppyman
Posted
Posted

Hi - Thanks for the info. I just spoke with my fiancee and she will be calling you this afternoon. By the way, that little movie that you have on your site is pretty cool.

Hi mate,We just did a full on, White Wedding with all the trimmings for 65 people for 80,000p - I don't know if that breaks the bank, but if you want to discuss it further you can reach me at Denial of service@gmail.com or 0929-528-3032.Even if you don't want to use our services, we may be ab;le to help you - our advice is free!Good luck,Paul and Elsa

ancienrocka
Posted
Posted

Hi Guppyman,I know sometimes Filipinas get shy talking to strange westerners in English on the phone, so if she wants to feel more comfortable, get her to call my wife, Elsa, on 0923-568-4747