March 19 'supermoon' May Cause Moonquakes, Scientist Says

Mr Lee
Posted
Posted

Well I do not know what is causing all these natural disasters but it sure does seem there is an outside force of some type at work here. Oh and the govt would never tell us if there was. What do you think? The truth or hyperbole, you decideThere’s a supermoon on the rise next week. And according to Internet buzz, it’ll bring a scary surge in natural disasters around the globe.The complete story HERE

Jake
Posted
Posted
Well I do not know what is causing all these natural disasters but it sure does seem there is an outside force of some type at work here. Oh and the govt would never tell us if there was. What do you think? The truth or hyperbole, you decideThere’s a supermoon on the rise next week. And according to Internet buzz, it’ll bring a scary surge in natural disasters around the globe.The complete story HERE
Interesting read written by Richard Nolle, certified Professional Astrologer and graduate of University of Florida.Although many other scholars of planetary behavior debate about "his risk window", I found this article belowmore interesting. We all know that the pull of moon's gravity produces tidal forces on large body of water butalso affect land mass by a several centimeters: "As the Moon passes overhead the Earth rises towards it by several centimeters and then drops down again as the Moon moves on". http://www.synapses....stro/moon1.htmlParalleling this topic is the ultimate Doomsday event DECEMBER 21, 2012 based on the Aztec Calendar. I thinkI'm going to stock up on basic essentials starting with cases of San Magoo......he, he. Bending over -- Jake