How Pigs Are Getting Pensioners To Open Up

Mr Lee
Posted
Posted

What will they think of next? I wonder if they can use this in places such as the Philippines, No they would probably eat them instead. hystery.gifGELSENKIRCHEN, Germany - Residents of senior homes here are often skeptical when Daan Vermeulen walks through the door with his pig grunting by his side.The complete story HERE

Dave Hounddriver
Posted
Posted (edited)

"Dogs certainly have good qualities but if I'm walking along one side of the street with my pig and you're walking along the other side with your dog, then everyone will look at me," he said. "That's the advantage of a pig."
Now this reminds me of an old joke that begins as above. The guy with the pig says: "Hi, nice dog you got there, what is his name?" And the other replies: "He's a tough dog so I named him Steel. What do you call your pig?" So the first man says: "I call him Copper". Well the dog owner thinks about it and asks: "Why Copper?" and the reply is: The judge told me he would throw me in jail for calling a copper a pig but I found out there is no law against calling my pig "Copper". Edited by Mr. Lee
install quote box