Police Say International Pedophile Ring Smashed

Mr Lee
Posted
Posted

I am sure some people will not be sleeping tonight after reading the below story online, and I hope they lose a lot of sleep until they are caught and punished. 70,000 members. th_thholysheep.gif As I am sure you can all tell, I despise all pedos.THE HAGUE, Netherlands – Police said Wednesday they have smashed a huge international pedophile ring, rescuing 230 children from abuse and arresting 184 suspects — including teachers and police officers.The three-year investigation codenamed Operation Rescue identified and safeguarded children in more than 30 countries by arresting people suspected of abusing them, said Rob Wainwright, director of the European Union police agency Europol.The ring was centered on an Amsterdam-based online forum called boylover.net, which Wainwright described as "probably the largest online pedophile network in the world."The heavily encrypted forum, whose administrator appeared in a Dutch court on Tuesday charged with sex offenses, had up to 70,000 members.The investigation was led by Britain's Child Exploitation and Online Protection Centre but also involved law enforcement agencies as far afield as Australia, the United States and Thailand.The complete story HERE