Dual Active Cell Phone

Okieboy
Posted
Posted

My wife had to have a new cell phone, she wanted an i phone, no way i said , limit P5,000 for a phone, so she ended up with the ( MY Phone ) the only cell phone made in the Phillipines, it is dual SIM, Camera,MP3 and so on, when she showed it to me i thought oh no made in China, i am still here in US and saw it on cam, but it seams to be a pretty good phone for the money, i was checking out the web site, hope it goes over, nice to see fillipinos with there own brand.

Mr Lee
Posted
Posted
My wife had to have a new cell phone, she wanted an i phone, no way i said , limit P5,000 for a phone, so she ended up with the ( MY Phone ) the only cell phone made in the Phillipines, it is dual SIM, Camera,MP3 and so on, when she showed it to me i thought oh no made in China, i am still here in US and saw it on cam, but it seams to be a pretty good phone for the money, i was checking out the web site, hope it goes over, nice to see fillipinos with there own brand.
Thanks for the info, please be sure to update us as she uses it, and as time progresses. My friend has a dual sim phone and uses Smart and Sun so he can call his wife all the time and keep his Smart number too, and it seems to work well for him but his I tis a tiny inexpensive one that I think is made in China.

Art2ro
Posted
Posted

Yeah, dual sim cellphones are neat! My 2nd backup phone is a China brand knock off of a Nokia model A300 which only cost P2,800, but it doesn't have the 3GS feature for WAPs, MMS msgs or internet, which doesn't work in the U.S. either, but it works great only here in the Philippines just for texting or calls! No wonder it was so cheap!mocking.gif AddEmoticons04230.gif

Mr Lee
Posted
Posted
Yeah, dual sim cellphones are neat! My 2nd backup phone is a China brand knock off of a Nokia model A300 which only cost P2,800, but it doesn't have the 3GS feature for WAPs, MMS msgs or internet, which doesn't work in the U.S. either, but it works great only here in the Philippines just for texting or calls! No wonder it was so cheap!mocking.gif AddEmoticons04230.gif
To work outside the Philippines and in the US, then it should be a quad band phone. Most of the phones I have seen here that are inexpensive, are just dual band with 900 and 1800 mhz which is what they use in many countries but not in the US. HERE is a list of frequencies used in different countries.