Retired U. S. Military Fil / Ams 60 And Over In The Philippines

Art2ro
Posted
Posted (edited)

Simple, reacquire your Philippine citizenship and apply for your Senior Citizen 20% Discount Card, enroll in Phil Health which only cost P100 a month, paid quarterly as your (OHI) Other Health Insurance and still file your remaining balance of your medical bills for reimbursement with TRICARE Standard! Just do the math and I'm sure you'll agree that it will save you at least half or more on your "up front out of the pocket" expenses on your medical bills only here in the Philippines! Note: Any non-Filipino citizens or foreigner (tourists w/o ACR I-Cards aren't qualified) who aren't married to a Filipino(a) citizen and legally residing in the Philippines can now enroll in the Phil Health Plan as an individual paying member!

Edited by Art2ro

Mr Lee
Posted
Posted
Simple, reacquire your Philippine citizenship and apply for your Senior Citizen 20% Discount Card, enroll in Phil Health which only cost P100 a month, paid quarterly as your (OHI) Other Health Insurance and still file your remaining balance of your medical bills for reimbursement with TRICARE Standard! Just do the math and I'm sure you'll agree that it will save you at least half or more on your "up front out of the pocket" expenses on your medical bills only here in the Philippines! Note: Any non-Filipino citizens or foreigner (tourists w/o ACR I-Cards aren't qualified) who aren't married to a Filipino(a) citizen and legally residing in the Philippines can now enroll in the Phil Health Plan as an individual paying member!
Great advice again Art, you are on a roll, thanks. :89:

Jake
Posted
Posted
Great advice again Art, you are on a roll, thanks. :hystery:
Another excellent suggestion on making life easier in the Philippines. Thank you my friend!Respectfully -- Jake