Even In The United States, Flashing Cash Is Bad

Mr Lee
Posted
Posted

The difference in the US, is that people have a right to protect themselves, so this home invader will never do it to anyone ever again. The thing I find interesting in this story, is that one can draw a parallel to life in the Philippines by some of us who would be considered rich, just, because of the color of our skin, the home we live in, or where we are perceived to come from. So would I give a pizza delivery guy here a p1000 bill pulled off a roll of p1000 bills and expect him to have change here, and not expect to stand out, I don't think it would be a good idea, yet the guy in the story knew exactly what he did wrong, flashed too much cash and let his lady wear an unusually expensive and large diamond ring, and it almost cost him and his gf their lives. There is a lesson to be learned from this and I only hope they learned that lesson. When a burly ex-convict forced his way into a posh Florida home last week, he had no idea what awaited him -- a 25-year-old beauty queen with a pink .38-caliber handgun.Meghan Brown, a former Florida pageant queen, shot and killed 42-year-old Albert Franklin Hill during a home invasion March 12 at the 2,732-square-foot house she shares with her fiance in Tierra Verde, Fla.The complete story HEREBrown1.JPG

RetiredNavyGuy
Posted
Posted
The difference in the US, is that people have a right to protect themselves, so this home invader will never do it to anyone ever again. The thing I find interesting in this story, is that one can draw a parallel to life in the Philippines by some of us who would be considered rich, just, because of the color of our skin, the home we live in, or where we are perceived to come from. So would I give a pizza delivery guy here a p1000 bill pulled off a roll of p1000 bills and expect him to have change here, and not expect to stand out, I don't think it would be a good idea, yet the guy in the story knew exactly what he did wrong, flashed too much cash and let his lady wear an unusually expensive and large diamond ring, and it almost cost him and his gf their lives. There is a lesson to be learned from this and I only hope they learned that lesson. When a burly ex-convict forced his way into a posh Florida home last week, he had no idea what awaited him -- a 25-year-old beauty queen with a pink .38-caliber handgun.Meghan Brown, a former Florida pageant queen, shot and killed 42-year-old Albert Franklin Hill during a home invasion March 12 at the 2,732-square-foot house she shares with her fiance in Tierra Verde, Fla.The complete story HEREBrown1.JPG
I didn't know you could get them color coordinated nowadays. That ought to cause him a little grief from the other bad guys in hell. :hystery:

Call me bubba
Posted
Posted

this bandit could be nominated for a DARWIN AWARD posting.. (darwinaward.com) USA version of course