Revolutionnary Hydrogen Fuel

talim
Posted
Posted

Some British scientist made what they now call "artificial gazoline"Safe, Low cost hydrogen storageWith the help of nano technology they were able to trap hydrogen cells and keep it liquid as we have diesel and gazoline at the pumps actually.The technology will permit to use same car and engines as actually used and probably same way of distribution in the gasoline stations.The company that looks into that just won the Shell Springboard Award 2011 More on this can be found here : Clean gazoline for the futur

Art2ro
Posted
Posted
Some British scientist made what they now call "artificial gazoline"Safe, Low cost hydrogen storageWith the help of nano technology they were able to trap hydrogen cells and keep it liquid as we have diesel and gazoline at the pumps actually.The technology will permit to use same car and engines as actually used and probably same way of distribution in the gasoline stations.The company that looks into that just won the Shell Springboard Award 2011 More on this can be found here : Clean gazoline for the futur
So why doesn't the government or independent service stations jump at it? How many more years is the U.S. going to be dependent on foreign oil? Probably as usual, it cost too much to produce like anything else nowadays! It's all about profit and greed!

talim
Posted
Posted

Dear Art,If you click on provided link you have then access to all your question for Cella that developp the product.In one year first experimental cars and 3 to 5 years to be bigger scale and used for public.The production is cheaper then for oil actually already! If i remember well it was 010 cents of pund per liter actually. All this found online anywayThe pollution is near nil as hydrogen creates water as waste, good news here too.It is much better then electric motor vehicle that requires batteries. Because to create batteries you need petrol and to charge batteries you need to produce electricity somehow before...It is great news, i am a bit surprised not to see this all over ! If i had some extra funds to place actually, this would be my choice of preference !There is another project by americans that can create some artificial petrol will talk about it in another thread...

Art2ro
Posted
Posted

On the website, it said, "The barrier to adoption so far has been an expensive hydrogen infrastructure". Are there any hydrogen infrastructure being built in the U.S. today or maybe in a few years from now? If it's so cheap to produce, why doesn't the U.S. Government or independent companies jump on it? See the quotes in red? That's why? It's going to be a long time in coming or none at all! I would really be surprised if it happens in my lifetime and here in the Philippines too!