A Good Ent Doctor

United Army
Posted
Posted

If anyone is looking for a good ENT Doctor, its Dr. Gary Rivera. I went to him last week for ear pain, and fine out I have impacted ear wax and a start of an ear infection. He treated me good and was caring about my situation. I had to see him three times and the last visit was no charge... He is also Tricare Certified on the 28 Feb 2011 listing, which is good if your retired military. His office is located at Suite 321 M Diaz bldg., which is right across from Cebu Doctors Hospital. If you have trouble finding him, just ask the front desk at Cebu Doctors Hospital and they will help you out.

Mr Lee
Posted
Posted
If anyone is looking for a good ENT Doctor, its Dr. Gary Rivera. I went to him last week for ear pain, and fine out I have impacted ear wax and a start of an ear infection. He treated me good and was caring about my situation. I had to see him three times and the last visit was no charge... He is also Tricare Certified on the 28 Feb 2011 listing, which is good if your retired military. His office is located at Suite 321 M Diaz bldg., which is right across from Cebu Doctors Hospital. If you have trouble finding him, just ask the front desk at Cebu Doctors Hospital and they will help you out.
Thank you for posting that, I looked him up and below is his contact info.

Don Jose Avila Street , Cebu City, Cebu

Room 321,

Contact No.: 032-2537229

ScheduleAMPM Monday9:30 - 124:30 - 6 Tuesday9:30 - 124:30 - 6 Wednesday9:30 - 124:30 - 6 Thursday9:30 - 124:30 - 6 Friday9:30 - 124:30 - 6 Saturday9:30 - 12