How To Eat Feet

Mr Lee
Posted
Posted

Sorry I couldn't resist. biggrin.gifMmmmmmm good. 7_4_17[1].gif

“There’s not much to do but suck away at them,
How to Eat Feet cfeet640.jpgOr could it be this type post-40-0-74626400-1301399899_thumb.jpg

Art2ro
Posted
Posted
th_thholysheep.gifI don't do chicken claws! No way, no how! They're disgusting and it doesn't have any food value! It's a Chinese or Vietnamese thing and some other Asian countries too!

roy2cebu
Posted
Posted

Me neither, bloody foul...or fowl...

Dave Hounddriver
Posted
Posted

I never ate them but I remember playing with them as a kid, (uncooked of course). I remember we would pull on the tendons somehow and make the claws open and close.

BobNChe
Posted
Posted (edited)

Tried them when they cooked the bihag after a local cock fight during a fiesta in Tabunok. Lee was there I think, but left before the foot feast. LOL There is not much to it, the way to eat them is to bite them off at the knuckle and chew like hell. Made the locals happy to see me eating them. Good with Tanduay!

Edited by BobNChe

Mr Lee
Posted
Posted
Tried them when they cooked the bihag after a local cock fight during a fiesta in Tabunok. Lee was there I think, but left before the foot feast. LOL There is not much to it, the way to eat them is to bite them off at the knuckle and chew like hell. Made the locals happy to see me eating them. Good with Tanduay!
Yup I was there and it was a grand feast of Grande's and the losing roosters, all parts of the losing roosters, so I guess it could be said that everyone there ate cocks that day, lol since there were no hens fighting. Cock. rooster, it does not matter what we call them, I will eat almost all except the feet, the private parts or the arses. 7_4_17[1].gif Mmmmmmmmmm, Good. biggrin.gif

Art2ro
Posted
Posted (edited)
th_thholysheep.gifChicken claws are nowhere near the "3 basic food group"! I hear the claws and their entrails are only good for Voodoo Rituals! mocking.gif Edited by Art2ro

roy2cebu
Posted
Posted

No wonder colon and bowel cancer has doubled here in the last 10 years