Aussies...i'm Afraid Of Them

Inspector
Posted
Posted

:th_thholysheep:Between wrestling crocodiles, drinking their own piss and Chopper Read...I would NOT want to be in a dark ally with an aussie who was in a foul mood. :lol:yikes.gif

Art2ro
Posted
Posted
th_thholysheep.gifYak! Drink my own pee? Only maybe if I know I'm going to die for sure! Desperate measures in desperate situations in the desert out back of Australia? Why be there at all? It's not the Aussies you should fear in the dark, but of the poisonous snakes and other deadly creepy crawlers!

Mr Lee
Posted
Posted

I wonder if that is where the term "Full of piss and vinegar" comes from. :lol: Yup those boys from Oz are tough. Drink my own piss, only if it was that or death.

Inspector
Posted
Posted

:36_1_50[1]::hystery:

Dave Hounddriver
Posted
Posted

Be afraid, be very afraidoldest woman committed to stand trial for murderA WOMAN, 92, has become the oldest woman committed to stand trial for murder in Australia, accused of bludgeoning and stabbing her wealthy 98-year-old husband to death, a report said today.

ekimswish
Posted
Posted

He's a Brit though, isn't he?

Inspector
Posted
Posted
He's a Brit though, isn't he?
Would then make more sense....warm beer, tea and all. :(

Inspector
Posted
Posted
Be afraid, be very afraidoldest woman committed to stand trial for murderA WOMAN, 92, has become the oldest woman committed to stand trial for murder in Australia, accused of bludgeoning and stabbing her wealthy 98-year-old husband to death, a report said today.
Finally had it with all his pee drinking? :(