Yet Another One Dies In A Hotel

Mr Lee
Posted
Posted

I wonder what killed this one?A 52-year-old American tourist was found dead yesterday morning in his room at a Pasay City hotel.Chief Inspector Raymund Liguden identified the victim as Chris Allen Holden from Montana.The complete story HERE

MikeB
Posted
Posted

"Crime scene investigators processed the room and the body was brought to a nearby funeral parlor for autopsy." Do funeral homes in the Philippines do autopsies?

Jollygoodfellow
Posted
Posted
I wonder what killed this one?A 52-year-old American tourist was found dead yesterday morning in his room at a Pasay City hotel.
Most likely and very common here,a broken heart :cheersty:

Mr Lee
Posted
Posted
"Crime scene investigators processed the room and the body was brought to a nearby funeral parlor for autopsy." Do funeral homes in the Philippines do autopsies?
ohmy.gif Even more important, I wonder what qualifications they have to have to do the autopsy? Possibly only butchers who regularly cut up chickens and pigs? Do they even have qualifications or schooling to work in a funeral parlor here? :cheersty:

ekimswish
Posted
Posted

How did the manager find him dead at 3am?! I hope that means the door was open and then some, because managers shouldn't be checking up on rooms at 3 in the morning.

Mr Lee
Posted
Posted
How did the manager find him dead at 3am?! I hope that means the door was open and then some, because managers shouldn't be checking up on rooms at 3 in the morning.
I would guess that was when the GRO or ?? left and told the manager to go check on him. I do not think the manager should b walking around the hotel at 3 AM for any reason, so someone had to send him up there.

Dave Hounddriver
Posted
Posted

Chances are good that someone heard a yell or a shot or a thud or a karaoke machine that suddenly stopped playing and thought they should investigate.

Jim Sibbick
Posted
Posted
It means the manager already knew there was a dead foreigner and the best time to have a dead person taken out the front door would be when no one was around to see it.Regards: Jim