Top 10 Reasons To Date A Filipina

Dave Hounddriver
Posted
Posted

In another thread I noticed the following remark, which prompted me to make a Top 10 list to follow,

Well, that sort of defeats the entire reason for moving to a third world country for many, as most enjoy giving up the basics of what made a western woman not as attractive to a filipina, and what the western world has now become...materialism and more. At least that is it for me...got tired of buying a Lexus to keep pace with the neighbors, and living with a sexless fat woman who thought she was the alpha, but couldn't even balance a checking account. Figured I was deserving of the finer things, the basic things, life had to offer....giving up the western life and western wife to embrace the slower paced, non materialistic aspects of the Philippines.
Dave's Top 10 Reasons to Date, and probably marry, a Filipina1. They have old fashioned values.(They are willing to put up with my old fashioned, redneck, male chauvinist pig attitude which I am quite happy with and unwilling to change.)2. The are not materialistic like the girls in the west(I am shocked to find there are still people who believe money is not a motive. The good thing is that buying a pig for her family fiesta or keeping her in shoes like Imelda Marcos is more cost effective than buying a western girl a new Mercedes.)3. They are so beautiful.(There are as many ugly girls in the Philippines as in any other country. Fortunately, at this moment in time, a western man seems to have the social attraction of a Hugh Hefner in many parts of the Philippines. That means we can choose from the top 10% of the ones we find attractive.)4. They love sex.(Most girls love sex. I have had no problems in that area with any girls from any country. When a western girl seems not to like sex, maybe she just does not like sex with you?)5. Age does not matter to them.(Again with the Hugh Hefner analogy. The girls who are with him say age does not matter. And it doesn't. What matters to most girls is security and what their neighbors think. In the Philippines the neighbors think they have status for being with a foreigner. In the west they ask why she is with that old perv. Moral, don't take the girl out of the Philippines if she is a lot younger than you.)6. Even ugly guys can find a wife.(That one is true, although I earn a lot of points from my wife by being as well groomed as possible. That means a guy should shower and wash, (color even), his hair and lots of other foolish stuff.)7. They will wait on you hand and foot.(See Point 1)8. They are submissive.(Not always true. Filipinas are like boxers in the ring. They let you show what you got before they make a move and believe me, they are not submissive when they learn how to be manipulative. Is that a bad thing? Not if you don't mind playing those kind of games. It is bad for the guys who don't know they are playing. Those guys end up giving all their money to the wife and her family and staying stuck in their room forever, forbidden from ever leaving.)9. They want to marry a foreigner so they can emigrate.(Those are the ones to avoid, in my opinion. Fortunately, I find there are good ones who are content to live in the Philippines provided you can show fanincial means to support them. Many girls that I have met here seem to show less respect for foreign men who need to work here to get money.)10. Western girls are fat and filipinas are not(I had to think of a tenth point to round things off. This one makes me laugh. There are as many fat filipinas in Macdonalds, Mandaue as there are in any Macdonalds anywhere in the world. That one is a falacy but . . . See Point 3)

Inspector
Posted
Posted (edited)

Well, my post was directed at all things west, but I will agree with some things here with the beautiful woman...especially number 2. Filipino woman are also tough, hard nosed woman that make many western men seem soft, have dealt with hardships and tough times that make my military days seem like a Charlie Sheen weekend...damn eye hurting tonight, so this long post is ending quick.Anyway...love number two. Oh, BTW, ugly guys can find a wife, but that does not mean she's not fantasizing about...me. :cheersty:

Edited by Inspector

Jake
Posted
Posted
In another thread I noticed the following remark, which prompted me to make a Top 10 list to follow,
Well, that sort of defeats the entire reason for moving to a third world country for many, as most enjoy giving up the basics of what made a western woman not as attractive to a filipina, and what the western world has now become...materialism and more. At least that is it for me...got tired of buying a Lexus to keep pace with the neighbors, and living with a sexless fat woman who thought she was the alpha, but couldn't even balance a checking account. Figured I was deserving of the finer things, the basic things, life had to offer....giving up the western life and western wife to embrace the slower paced, non materialistic aspects of the Philippines.
Dave's Top 10 Reasons to Date, and probably marry, a Filipina1. They have old fashioned values.(They are willing to put up with my old fashioned, redneck, male chauvinist pig attitude which I am quite happy with and unwilling to change.)2. The are not materialistic like the girls in the west(I am shocked to find there are still people who believe money is not a motive. The good thing is that buying a pig for her family fiesta or keeping her in shoes like Imelda Marcos is more cost effective than buying a western girl a new Mercedes.)3. They are so beautiful.(There are as many ugly girls in the Philippines as in any other country. Fortunately, at this moment in time, a western man seems to have the social attraction of a Hugh Hefner in many parts of the Philippines. That means we can choose from the top 10% of the ones we find attractive.)4. They love sex.(Most girls love sex. I have had no problems in that area with any girls from any country. When a western girl seems not to like sex, maybe she just does not like sex with you?)5. Age does not matter to them.(Again with the Hugh Hefner analogy. The girls who are with him say age does not matter. And it doesn't. What matters to most girls is security and what their neighbors think. In the Philippines the neighbors think they have status for being with a foreigner. In the west they ask why she is with that old perv. Moral, don't take the girl out of the Philippines if she is a lot younger than you.)6. Even ugly guys can find a wife.(That one is true, although I earn a lot of points from my wife by being as well groomed as possible. That means a guy should shower and wash, (color even), his hair and lots of other foolish stuff.)7. They will wait on you hand and foot.(See Point 1)8. They are submissive.(Not always true. Filipinas are like boxers in the ring. They let you show what you got before they make a move and believe me, they are not submissive when they learn how to be manipulative. Is that a bad thing? Not if you don't mind playing those kind of games. It is bad for the guys who don't know they are playing. Those guys end up giving all their money to the wife and her family and staying stuck in their room forever, forbidden from ever leaving.)9. They want to marry a foreigner so they can emigrate.(Those are the ones to avoid, in my opinion. Fortunately, I find there are good ones who are content to live in the Philippines provided you can show fanincial means to support them. Many girls that I have met here seem to show less respect for foreign men who need to work here to get money.)10. Western girls are fat and filipinas are not(I had to think of a tenth point to round things off. This one makes me laugh. There are as many fat filipinas in Macdonalds, Mandaue as there are in any Macdonalds anywhere in the world. That one is a falacy but . . . See Point 3)
Ten strong power points -- well done Dave! If I may, I would like to amplify point #4: My favorite spice has always been brown sugar.DOM forever -- Jake

• 4 weeks later...
Papa Carl
Posted
Posted

Just want to say, I agree with all the above, and could probably add a few dozen more, but enough is enough. :th_exactly:Everywhere I went in the world I met Filipinas! I thought they were the most beautiful women I had ever seen, and once I got to know each of them, I found that they were just as beautiful inside as they were outside. In the Caribbean on a cruise, in Canada, in the UK, in Malaysia, Australia, Hong Kong, so finally decided after meeting Ellie it was time to come to the Philippines and see for myself what was here. And obviously found out that Filipinas are even better in the Philippines than they are in other countries! Most of all, I found the best of the best, and she loves me.Thanks for the list Dave.Carl