4M

Dave Hounddriver
Posted
Posted

There are wonderful, loving filipinas who become great wives, and some men come here expecting ALL filipinas to be as sweet. I have seen men defending the honor of some girls who are most manipulative, self centered, bit . . . . er . . bits of work that you can imagine. They even have a name for it that some may not have heard.The 4 MsMatandangMayamanMadalingMamatayIt means: Old man, rich man, soon to die.I have known a couple of deceased men's wives who helped the process along. I find that Americans are most susceptible because of the pension advantages and green card advantages. Is this something provable? Not by me. It is just something to be wary of. Beware if your wife suddenly starts bringing you 'Tea' in the evening, 'for medicinal purposes'.

Mr Lee
Posted
Posted
There are wonderful, loving filipinas who become great wives, and some men come here expecting ALL filipinas to be as sweet. I have seen men defending the honor of some girls who are most manipulative, self centered, bit . . . . er . . bits of work that you can imagine. They even have a name for it that some may not have heard.The 4 MsMatandangMayamanMadalingMamatayIt means: Old man, rich man, soon to die.I have known a couple of deceased men's wives who helped the process along. I find that Americans are most susceptible because of the pension advantages and green card advantages. Is this something provable? Not by me. It is just something to be wary of. Beware if your wife suddenly starts bringing you 'Tea' in the evening, 'for medicinal purposes'.
Well my wife has often tried to kill me, that is with her kindness, :yes: or wear me out with her love, but what a way to go, and the more exercise or is it sexercise, :unsure: the longer I seem to live. I guess just marrying an older guy makes it a pretty sure thing that he will die before her, so while I do not know any who have been killed by their younger Filipinas, I do know of quite a few who ended up divorcing their much older husbands when the husbands either could not, or would not try to keep up with them, be it running around or satisfying their much younger needs.

Art2ro
Posted
Posted

Dave, th_thholysheep.gifI thought you were going to say that you were taken for 4 million pesos! I guess your definition of your 4Ms can also do the same thing when you die when you're an "Old" (Matanda), "Rich" (Mayaman) and "Soon" (Madaling) to "Die" (Mamatay) foreigner and she will probably get more than 4 million pesos! SugarwareZ-034.gifSugarwareZ-037.gifmocking.gif