Hotel Elizabeth Cebu City

Mr Lee
Posted
Posted

I have been looking for some new places to eat, and came across this one Hotel ElizabethSpecials they have on Friday is all you can eat Sugba Sugba style which includes 2 drinks and the lady on the phone said 2 beers or teas, so I will have to go in person and see if it is true. Price p545 net Next on Saturday, they have all you can eat beef on a carving station for p709.50 so we will know more once we try it. Anyone tried it yet? phone number in Cebu is 231 8000

Mr Lee
Posted
Posted

Tom and his wife, and my wife and I tried it out last night, and while the entertainment was excellent, and the food was good, the Parklane Hotel buffet was way better for the price, so while I would recommend this for a nice night out or a special occasion since there was a female singer, then a pair of female singers who sang and danced, and a male piano player who also sang a couple of songs during the time we were there. The ice tea or a couple of beers was included in the buffet price and the total for the four of us did end up at just under p3000 but we were also celebrating Ann's birthday, so it was a very pleasant and relaxing evening. Happy Birthday Ann! Party2.gif