Parklane Hotel Has A Dinner Buffet

Mr Lee
Posted
Posted

P762.00 for all you can eat, east west dinner, so we will try this one out too.Anyone already tried it?

Mr Lee
Posted
Posted
P762.00 for all you can eat, east west dinner, so we will try this one out too. Anyone already tried it?
Four of us tried it tonight and it was excellent, and all enjoyed the food, even Tom who had not seemed to find a good meal here up until tonight. whistling.gif I would highly recommend it since there was plenty of food for each and every one of us to find something we liked. I had sushi, ribs, a couple of slices of meat from the carving table that was just alright, some pork, some fish then finished it off with desert which included a couple scoops of ice creme with chocolate syrup, and then a piece of cake. Oh and did I say that there was plenty of great deserts including 5 flavors of ice creme that I can remember, and many different types of different deserts to try. 7_4_17[1].gifthumbs-up-smile.gif

4thDan
Posted
Posted
P762.00 for all you can eat, east west dinner, so we will try this one out too. Anyone already tried it?
Four of us tried it tonight and it was excellent, and all enjoyed the food, even Tom who had not seemed to find a good meal here up until tonight. whistling.gif I would highly recommend it since there was plenty of food for each and every one of us to find something we liked. I had sushi, ribs, a couple of slices of meat from the carving table that was just alright, some pork, some fish then finished it off with desert which included a couple scoops of ice creme with chocolate syrup, and then a piece of cake. Oh and did I say that there was plenty of great deserts including 5 flavors of ice creme that I can remember, and many different types of different deserts to try. 7_4_17[1].gifthumbs-up-smile.gif
My wife and I also were there tonight...we got there before Tom and his crew did, so we got to eat before it was all gone LOL....Variety of food was excellent, if you couldn't find something that you liked you're just too darn picky. LOL...The sushi bar in particular was very very good. I didn't get to the ice cream, though the wife did....however I did put a dent into the cheesecake....maybe they were out of season, but the melons on the desert bar were flavorless,,, but chilled...the only singular item which i would comment to mgt to see if they couldn't improve is the coffee...it isn't brewed coffee ...yuck.....but for the money...i'd say it's a good deal,,,service was good, place was nice and clean...aside from the coffee...no real negatives....p.s....ate enough that tomorrow it's back to the gym...need to sweat tonight off in a hurry before it accumulates too much...roflmao.....

intrepid
Posted
Posted

We stayed a night there in December after a few weeks in the provinces. I recall the room with two queen beds was p4200. The room was large, clean with large cr with tub and seperate shower. I found the place to be a little welcome piece of home in the middle of our trip. The rooms were excellent as well as the dinner. Also the free breakfast was great! I don't know who their internet service provider is, but will say it was among the fastest I had used in the RP. If I return to Cebu again, ParkLane is on my short list of places to stay and eat. Close to needed services also.danny