Marriott Hotel Buffet

Mr Lee
Posted
Posted

Friday night they have all you can eat seafood for p1500 Then Sun to Thursday they have Mediterranean for p850 And then on Saturday they have all you can eat prime rib for p1050 Anyone try any of those?

Art2ro
Posted
Posted
Friday night they have all you can eat seafood for p1500 Then Sun to Thursday they have Mediterranean for p850 And then on Saturday they have all you can eat prime rib for p1050 Anyone try any of those?
Sounds nice, but where did the seafood and prime rib come from? Any pictures?

Jollygoodfellow
Posted
Posted
Sounds nice, but where did the seafood and prime rib come from? Any pictures?
Let me see if I can help here!!!!!Sea food comes from herepost-1-0-04713300-1302319875_thumb.jpg prime rib from here post-1-0-35921200-1302319891_thumb.jpg:lol: :lol:

RetiredNavyGuy
Posted
Posted

For what its worth, I went to the Merriott for Thanksgiving last year and was extremely disappointed - to the point I have never been back. Selection was pretty basic and everything was dried out. Seemed like no one was watching the buffet or attempting to keep things even looking appetizing. There wasn't even a carving station - the "turkey" was not carved on station, and wasn't even carved in the kitchen - it was clearly what I would call "fake" turkey. While I know different countries have different food traditions for holidays, this particular presentation left me feeling like they took their normal buffet, added some fall decorations, and called it Thanksgiving Buffet. That meal was definitely not worth the 1300p (if I remember the price correctly), and there are enough restaurant choices here that I am not predisposed to give the Marriott a second chance.