Cops Find 10 More Cybersex Dens

Mr Lee
Posted
Posted (edited)

So once again it seems to be a foreigner who is said to be involved in the sex industry here. So why the heck do foreigners seem to get themselves involved in these things? CEBU, Philippines - Ten other apartments that was allegedly used as cybersex dens owned by the Dutch national were placed under surveillance by the operatives of the Criminal Investigation and Detection Group 7.One of the rescued victims revealed that Eric Maurice Fons rented at least 12 apartments in Metro Cebu. Two of these apartments were raided by the CIDG-7 Wednesday afternoon in Consolacion.Senior Insp. Ricky Neron, CIDG-7 investigator, said they are still verifying the information given by the victims.The alleged apartments are reportedly located in Lilo-an, Mandaue City, and in Barangay Lahug, Cebu City. These are allegedly run by two managers destined in metro areas.The four males and three female victims are turned over by the operatives to the Department of Social Welfare and Development in San Francisco, Camotes, where the victims live.The CIDG-7 raided two alleged cybersex dens operated by a Dutch national in Consolacion town resulting to the rescue of seven human trafficking victims including four males.Neron said the raid came after they have conducted surveillance operations following tips from a concerned citizen about the alleged illegal activities in the apartments rented by Fons in Barangay Poblacion.Neron said they have caught one of the female rescued victims in the act of performing lewd show in front of the web camera when they swooped down the apartments at 12:15 in the afternoon Wednesday.The four male victims were also caught performing for gay customers.The complete story HEREMore HERE, P15 to P20 PAID FOR ONLINE NUDITY

Edited by Kuya Lee
add link

Dave Hounddriver
Posted
Posted

I think its great that the cops are closing down these on line cyber-sex dens. Those perverts should have to physically come to Cebu and go to the bikini bars and do it for real so the local politicians can get their cut too.This Human trafficking is a very bad thing. I know because I read all about it in the newspaper. Why aren't these perverts satisfied with good, old fashioned prostitution? Then the girls would make more money. Of course there is disease and pregnancy but then the whole world would not see them shaking their naked butts.The nature of my post is sarcastic because I do not believe in concerned neighbors who turn in their neighbors because they want everyone to be good people and obey all laws. I believe in neighbors who do not want their property values to go down. I believe in neighbors who do not want you to make more money or have more fun than them and politicians who want a pay off.End of rant.So I guess it is really great that the cops are doing such a good job on crime in the area. Well done.AddEmoticons04230.gif

Mr Lee
Posted
Posted
I think its great that the cops are closing down these on line cyber-sex dens. Those perverts should have to physically come to Cebu and go to the bikini bars and do it for real so the local politicians can get their cut too.This Human trafficking is a very bad thing. I know because I read all about it in the newspaper. Why aren't these perverts satisfied with good, old fashioned prostitution? Then the girls would make more money. Of course there is disease and pregnancy but then the whole world would not see them shaking their naked butts.The nature of my post is sarcastic because I do not believe in concerned neighbors who turn in their neighbors because they want everyone to be good people and obey all laws. I believe in neighbors who do not want their property values to go down. I believe in neighbors who do not want you to make more money or have more fun than them and politicians who want a pay off.End of rant.So I guess it is really great that the cops are doing such a good job on crime in the area. Well done.AddEmoticons04230.gif
Yup the law is not applied equally here. I have to wonder if it had not been a foreigner, if they would have even bothered to raid the place. Now while I do not condone any illegal activity, surely as Dave says above, there are much worse crimes they could go after besides someone showing their skin. People need to survive here and showing skin sure beats turning tricks, yet prostitution goes on daily here, and right out in the open, and nothing is done about it. Prostitution of choice, or showing ones body by choice, should not be a crime, it should be a crime if forced upon anyone. The story said this guy was paying p15 to p20 per customer to those people who showed their bodies on the internet, so no physical contact, no chance of catching a sexually transmitted disease and in the safety of a place which is out of the reach of the person watching. So lets look at costs, the guy collects a whole US dollar which gets him about 42 or 43 to one, and then he apparently pays the electric, the service to collect the funds, possibly the rents of the places used, the salaries and who knows what other costs, so is he just providing jobs for those who wish to do it, or is he a criminal? :AddEmoticons04230: The police here surely have better things to do than pick on victimless crimes.