Scammers Busted And Posted On Youtube

Mavrick
Posted
Posted (edited)
http://www.youtube.c...feature=relatedDo you think that this is good way to deal with scammers on the web?Posting their video on youtube?There is alot of them from the RP. Edited by Mavrick

Dave Hounddriver
Posted
Posted

I am totally lost about what we are supposed to see in that video. Looks like a female typing something on a computer like 99.9% do at some point in time. Care to elaborate?

Mr Lee
Posted
Posted
http://www.youtube.c...feature=relatedDo you think that this is way to deal with scammers on the web?Posting their video on youtube?There is alot of them from the RP.
There are a lot of scammers everywhere, I remember how many American girls were trying to part me with my money when I was single, so it is hard to know who the scammers are and who the players are, because IMO there are just as many men trying to play a lot of girls, and besides that girl looks to be about 16, so too young to even really know how to scam IMHO. How do I know there are a lot of men players, because I have spoken to my nieces and our daughters and guys promise them the world and are probably doing that with a lot of girls, and then either never show up, or end up marrying someone else. My 20 year old niece was talking online to a guy in Florida that she asked my wife and I to call, and the guy told her that he was 56 when he was actually 66. and he was telling her she was the only one he was talking to, and then got to Cebu and married a girl from Bohol before even visiting her. Another one of the girls was talking with said he was only divorced once and then it turned out that he was divorced 9 times. Players and scammers on both sides of the isle.

Mavrick
Posted
Posted (edited)

Your right Lee.But to put someones video on youtube because it did not work out or because someone on this side did not understand the culture.To and label them a scammer and post that video for the world to see.Is it the right way to deal with it?

Edited by Mavrick

Mr Lee
Posted
Posted
Your right Lee.But to put someones video on youtube because it did not work out or because someone on this side did not understand the culture.To and label them a scammer and post that video for the world to see.Is it the right way to deal with it?
No, not IMO unless they were confirmed scammers, and that is not just one guys word because it takes two to tango. So many guys send money to girls they never met, so who is to blame, the girl who accepts it, or the guy who foolishly sends it to a complete stranger.

FlyAway
Posted
Posted (edited)

I found this site recently. http://www.dailymoti...mers-galle_news Seems like it would fit right in with this subject. The site lists known beggars and scam's in Asia. Particularly the post ones that beg for money at the start of a chat on a dating site.

Edited by Kuya Lee
link replaced with link of known scammers. Direct links to other Philippine type forums are not allowed. People can still follow if they wish this way.