Sm Breaks Ground For Srp Complex

Mr Lee
Posted
Posted

Interesting, so I wonder if they will be smart enough to have an electric bus running along the SRP? What a great place to start a new bus route and to keep down the jeepney smoke belching machines.TOP Cebu City officials and entrepreneurs attended the groundbreaking ceremony of SM Prime Holdings’ P20-billion SM Seaside Complex at the South Road Properties (SRP) yesterday.SM vice president Hans T. Sy said the 30-hectare property will house a church, mall, SM department store, supermarket and anchor stores. Also being planned are a hotel, residential buildings, a hospital and a school, he said.“The mall will sport an ultramodern design with a circular shape to bring in the new-generation market. We’re targeting to finish the roads, church and the mall by the second quarter of 2013,” Sy said.The mall will have a lot area of 93,570 sq m and a gross floor area of 291,043 sq m “for a hospital and a school. The complete story HERE

United Army
Posted
Posted

This is good to hear, since I live in Talisay I'm looking forward to shopping there.