Jaguar Ktv Bar Cebu Raided

Mr Lee
Posted
Posted (edited)

Love it, once again they use the word rescued, as if the girls are forced to work there. There goes the income for 146 families, but at the same time I do not like uncontrolled prostitution because it spreads STD's. Why don't they either legalize it, or make them totally nude clubs with no take out, enforced by law, so what the ladies do on their own time is their own business. CEBU, Philippines - One-hundred forty-six girls were rescued from a KTV bar during a raid late Saturday night by the Regional Intelligence Division 7 in coordination with the Regional Anti-Trafficking Force, Inter-Agency Council Against Trafficking and the Department of Justice.The International Justice Mission and the Department of Social Welfare and Development were also part of the said raid.According to an initial report, the raid was conducted after authorities received a report that some minors were working in the Club Jaguar KTV Bar located in barangay Kasambagan, Cebu City.The complete story HEREMore info and another story HERE

Edited by Kuya Lee
add link

Dave Hounddriver
Posted
Posted

The Internet is a double edged sword. One can take the time and effort to search for nightlife and the availability of girls, prices of drinks, prices of extra favors, age and beauty of said girls. . . . .And when everyone in the world can research and find that info, and that info suggests that Jaguar is the place to go if you want less than legal age girls . . why would anyone think that the authorities cannot find that same info and raid the place? Duh!From the article

Dental aging was conducted among the rescued women and it revealed that 29 of them are possible minors while already one admitted being underage.
Now does anyone want to bet me that the other 117 girls will be employed by another bar within the week?

Jake
Posted
Posted
The Internet is a double edged sword. One can take the time and effort to search for nightlife and the availability of girls, prices of drinks, prices of extra favors, age and beauty of said girls. . . . .And when everyone in the world can research and find that info, and that info suggests that Jaguar is the place to go if you want less than legal age girls . . why would anyone think that the authorities cannot find that same info and raid the place? Duh!From the article
Dental aging was conducted among the rescued women and it revealed that 29 of them are possible minors while already one admitted being underage.
Now does anyone want to bet me that the other 117 girls will be employed by another bar within the week?
Well, as you know Dave those same "authorities" can be paid to look the other way for awhile, even though they may have solid evidence. Silence money makes the world go around, especially this dark world of the flesh market.Respectfully -- Jake

gapotwo
Posted
Posted

you know it jake! how long did that go on in clark and subic. the streetwalkers were getting busted, while the establishment paying sex trade was operating under the protection of the local government, even tho under philippine law that says it is illegal. Just another day of doing business in the wild wild east. the fine line between right and wrong is tax, in this case tong.im so proud about how some things are done in my home country that it makes me wanna dump lunch or delete some cookies.:AddEmoticons04230: EJ.