Tanduay Ice

Mr Lee
Posted
Posted

Anyone tried it? Lars Panserhansen turned me on to it, so I tried it at the get together and I really liked it since it sort of taste like a soda, but with a mild kick. biggrin.gif Heck, even my wife liked it and she does not like to drink at all. I wish I had stock in the company. :th_thanx: tanduay%2Bice.jpgabi_product_tanduay.jpg

• Like 1

OldUgly&Cranky
Posted
Posted

I never tried it kuya i stick to my RED HORSE or SAN MIG PILSON but my wifey loves them !!! also another good one she says is antonov ice i think its called give that a try my friend :)Enjoy some for me :)O-U-C

Dave Hounddriver
Posted
Posted

I prefer the Premium All Malt. It is twice the price of a Pilsen but I enjoy the quality for about 45 pesos at the grocery store.

Art2ro
Posted
Posted (edited)
Anyone tried it? Lars Panserhansen turned me on to it, so I tried it at the get together and I really liked it since it sort of taste like a soda, but with a mild kick. biggrin.gif Heck, even my wife liked it and she does not like to drink at all. I wish I had stock in the company. :th_thanx: tanduay%2Bice.jpgabi_product_tanduay.jpg
I only drink once in a while, but that Tanduay Ice looks refreshing! The next time we go grocery shopping next week, I'll buy a few bottles and try it! Might even try the San Miguel malt, but I do like Red Horse, it has a kick and goes well with Filipino finger foods, it truly gives me a good buzz after the 2n bottle and puts me to sleep like a baby after the 3rd or 4th bottle! Edited by Art2ro

Panserhansen
Posted
Posted

Yes, since I can't drink beer anymore due to my gluten allergies, i had to look for substitutes. Tanduay Ice is good and much cheaper than Vodka Cruiser, Bacardi Breezer etc. You might also enjoy Gilbey's Premium with green tea extract. It's a little more expensive(38-40 peso in the supermarkets) and also a little stronger(7 %). To be served ice cold.post-1-0-91347900-1302649701_thumb.jpgAnother cheap option is to make a version of the mojitos. Use a small bottle of Tanduay white rhum, lots of crushed ice(put in a plastic bag and just hammer a bit), sliced lemon or calamansi, then a good handful of mint leaves. Mint leaves can be found at the malls or markets, very cheap - or you can grow them yourself like I do. Add Sprite or 7Up, about 1 1/5 liter to a small bottle of Tanduay White(or less if you like it stronger).It's very refreshing and sweet, but don't drink too quickly in the sun! The locals here seem to enjoy it.Hope I don't turn everyone into alcoholics! :icon_GreatJobKao:

• Like 1

• Forum Support
Old55
Posted
Posted
I prefer the Premium All Malt. It is twice the price of a Pilsen but I enjoy the quality for about 45 pesos at the grocery store.20090630004small.jpgPAMlarge.png
I’m with ya bro! San Miguel Premium All Malt beer is outstanding. Sadly I can’t drink much while in Philippines beer mixed with the heat kicks my butt.:icon_GreatJobKao: