Smart Support

Jollygoodfellow
Posted
Posted

Cant believe it,yesterday I emailed smart support and today I got a reply. Things are looking up AddEmoticons04230.gif

• Like 2

Call me bubba
Posted
Posted

but when will they actually solve this issue? i had a "over charge" of under 20p. yes 20p. as i will not allow these CHEATS 1%20%2872%29.gif to take advantage of me. it took over 3 months and 20 calls. ONLY after informing them I had been "recording" all my calls. did they finally solve this. NEVER had i had so much hassle w/a telco. Back in the US it took maybe 2 calls and less than 14days. has any one else had GOOD OR NEGATIVE experience w.SMART? how id it work out?

• Like 1

• 1 year later...
Call me bubba
Posted
Posted

Cant believe it,yesterday I emailed smart support and today I got a reply. Things are looking up AddEmoticons04230.gif

I emailed them over 3 months ago, even called to remind them of the email sent..

STILL NO REPLY

their customer service,, WELL? cant post my true feelings

"Sorry Sir"

• Like 1

andre007
Posted
Posted

An interesting topic and one I was going to start a few days ago so my hat goes off to the OP.

I still have Service order (SO) numbers from over 3 years ago they have not resolved. I made about 5 visit's to their office on Jones and at Sm, I have contacted their Smart 24hr service at least 10 other times over the last 3 years and it is still not resolved. I always asked them to escalate and elevate the problem. I always hear I am so sorry sir and monitor within 24 to 48 hours.. I now look at this as my ongoing private joke.

I still to this day have roughly 3 open tickets again dating back to 3 years prior.

Smart has now a feedback service after every call. You either answer yes or no if the agent helped me.On the 2 occasions this has happened over the last 2 months I had to answer no. Here is the reason. They are front-line as they call it. They can never resolve a problem so therefore my answer will always be no. Hopefully they will use it like JD Power & Associates in USA for example uses feedback to rate companies. This has to stop somewhere..

sonjack2847
Posted
Posted

Smart customer services = How to tell a customer to kiss off politely

• Like 1