Beggars With Babies

roy2cebu
Posted
Posted

Was walking down Mango Ave one evening and confronted a number of times by women beggars carrrying babies. What got me was the women were the dirtiest, filthiest, ugliest hags..harsh but true.. you could imagine.....who the heck would have sex with them to produce that child? Scarey!

Mr Lee
Posted
Posted
Was walking down Mango Ave one evening and confronted a number of times by women beggars carrrying babies. What got me was the women were the dirtiest, filthiest, ugliest hags..harsh but true.. you could imagine.....who the heck would have sex with them to produce that child? Scarey!
Yup most disgusting and using the babies to get sympathy. As for who would have sex with them, I have seen some pretty scanky ladies go with men right out of Robinsons mall, so I guess very low priced merchandise must have something to do with it.

• Forum Support
Old55
Posted
Posted
Many beggars work for a syndicate. It’s unlikely the woman and baby are related their appearance is very calculated. Did you know that some of those street kids who beg are very skilled pick pockets? Many also work for handlers. So never ever in any way touch one of those children there are people closely watching and waiting for an opportunity to extort money if you do.I had a kid pat both my front cargo pant pockets for money, I quickly took a step back and shouted “Thief Thief!”. He just slowly walked away knowing nothing would happen to him.

brock
Posted
Posted (edited)
They rent the babies from their friends and neighbours, A guard at one of the bars told me the same woman has been begging with a baby their for years asking for money for medicine for the baby who never seems to get any older. Edited by brock

Call me bubba
Posted
Posted
:emostrongbow: when your drunk any woman would look attractive.:(

Jake
Posted
Posted
Many beggars work for a syndicate. It’s unlikely the woman and baby are related their appearance is very calculated. Did you know that some of those street kids who beg are very skilled pick pockets? Many also work for handlers. So never ever in any way touch one of those children there are people closely watching and waiting for an opportunity to extort money if you do.I had a kid pat both my front cargo pant pockets for money, I quickly took a step back and shouted “Thief Thief!”. He just slowly walked away knowing nothing would happen to him.
Hey Old55,You and Brock nailed it! Most likely, they are part of the local "syndicado" protected and financedby the big fish who ever owns that corner or street. Babies are borrowed to get your sympathy.Their world becomes darker still after midnight, sleeping in hidden make shift shelters, often timessniffing "Rugby" (adhesive glue) to lessen their hunger pain. Respectfully -- Jake

Art2ro
Posted
Posted

Don't be surprised of anything you see in the Philippines, because every gimmick or scam have been done and thought of by all beggars and crooks and even your normal average and smart Filipinos! You name it, they all have done it or still doing it to some one this minute! SugarwareZ-034.gif