I Find It Funny

TomM
Posted
Posted

When I went to get my drivers license it was a hassle not really just the places that require a photocopy of something don't have it available. Long story short I went in for the interview with this lady and she said it cost 600p approxamatiely then I broke out my wallet and then she said and its 600p for registration fee. I gave her the money then sitting there i was right in front of the cashier window and it said only pay the cashier. So I went up to the cashier and told her i just gave that women 1200p she said you'll have to take it up with her. I didn't have to wait long I got a reciept from the first women for around 600p and my drivers license. She scammed me but if she needs 12 dollars that bad I just think it is funny. But did learn only pay the cashier and never just break out your wallet. They run business honestly as they can but if they get a chance some will take advantage. She could have told me that i have to pay the cashier only but she took the money I guess it made her day. Just a learning experience.

love2winalot
Posted
Posted

Hiya: That is possible, but, imhop, it is more likely you paid the extra p600 as an Express Fee. If you saw other people there, waiting, and they were there before you, and still there, waiting, after you left, then that is what it was. I got my drivers license after taking the urin test, eye test, and so forth, in about 1 hour. My sisterinlaw told me i paid an express fee, so not as to be there for several hours. You Know, Like the dmv in America, hehehehehe

Art2ro
Posted
Posted

Express fee at LTO? Never heard of it or never noticed, because it's first come, first served and senior citizens go to the front of the line in most LTO locations! And one only pays what is listed on the receipt, no more, no less!