39.5º In Tuguegarao Today!!!!

• Forum Support
Old55
Posted
Posted

Art2ro
Posted
Posted
th_thholysheep.gifAre you there now? And just think, some Kanos pride themselves that they can live without air conditioning! Not in 39.5 Deg. C. heat in the Philippines! We have our A/C in our bedroom running 24/7, set at 28 Deg C. all year round and I'm a Fil/Am!

United Army
Posted
Posted

Well if you want to cool off go back to Eau Claire, WI where is it still snowing some in the morning and a high of only 54F during the day.

Jim Sibbick
Posted
Posted

It was 38 on 17th June 1995. I remember it because it was the day I was married in Palomon Leyte.In those days, the church in Palompon had no aircon or even a fan. Regards: Jim

• Forum Support
Old55
Posted
Posted
th_thholysheep.gifAre you there now? And just think, some Kanos pride themselves that they can live without air conditioning! Not in 39.5 Deg. C. heat in the Philippines! We have our A/C in our bedroom running 24/7, set at 28 Deg C. all year round and I'm a Fil/Am!
:lol: LOL, NO! Thank God we are not there I’d be dying!!I’m like you, during or Philippines visits the aircon is always on anything over 70deg and I am uncomfortable.