Inconsiderate Bitches

Mr Lee
Posted
Posted

I can only hope that the women I am writing about reads this. On the plane there were a couple of women and some children who were coughing their heads off and not covering their mouthes while they proceeded to pollute the whole plane. I was pretty pissed but held my tongue because I was the only white face, and because I thought that they were probably uneducated persons. Well much to my surprise when we landed, the woman started talking to the children in perfect English, so they were probably Balikbayan/Americans based on what they were saying. Very sad, and if educated people refuse to cover up, what hope is there to get the uneducated to do it. I just hope I do not get sick and it seems my wife is already coming down with a cough. I also hope those women have their colds for months and suffer a lot. I hate flying on airplanes for just that reason, stupid people.

Art2ro
Posted
Posted

th_thholysheep.gifIf it was me on the plane, I would rudely shout out loud to those rude coughing passengers, "Hoy! $%#*@! Pakitakpan naman mga bugnanga nyo"! Which translated into English means, "Hey you! Please cover your mouths"! If one was polite, one would just ask the flight attendant to take care of those disgusting coughing passengers and muzzle them! angry.gif

Jake
Posted
Posted
th_thholysheep.gifIf it was me on the plane, I would rudely shout out loud to those rude coughing passengers, "Hoy! $%#*@! Pakitakpan naman mga bugnanga nyo"! Which translated into English means, "Hey you! Please cover your mouths"! If one was polite, one would just ask the flight attendant to take care of those disgusting coughing passengers and muzzle them! angry.gif
My wife Judy, who is scorpion and comes from Batangas (a deadly mixture, believe me) will probablysay a few words also. You know, some of those "aristocrats" will refuse to speak their native tongue,just to validate their status, even though their "Englesh" is heavily accented, like carabao English.Jake

Call me bubba
Posted
Posted (edited)

yes it seems that people are like that. its it the upbringing ? or just stupid or inconsiderate? 1%20%2872%29.gif perhaps this could solve issues like this?or just pull out your cell phone, ask if you can record them so it can be posted on YOU TUBE. post it for all to see, 1%20%28172%29.gif

Edited by ed villas