Justine Ferrer And Richard Lyle

Dave Hounddriver
Posted
Posted
justine1.jpgWatching tv and I see this guy, admitted transvestite and his 62 year old American boyfriend. Gotta give the guy credit for bravery. Not too many expats who want to go on national tv and say HEY I'm with a ladyboy.So . . . I guess that shoots down the theory that we all come for the beautiful young girls.

Jollygoodfellow
Posted
Posted
justine1.jpgWatching tv and I see this guy, admitted transvestite and his 62 year old American boyfriend. Gotta give the guy credit for bravery. Not too many expats who want to go on national tv and say HEY I'm with a ladyboy.So . . . I guess that shoots down the theory that we all come for the beautiful young girls.
Hey,I think I went out with her once , 89.gifNah my mistake as-if.gifemostrongbow.gif

Art2ro
Posted
Posted

Well, if it looks like a duck! Why not, if one doesn't mind the bulge! He/she looks pretty enough!mocking.gif

Mr Lee
Posted
Posted

A gay friend of mine once said "Don't knock it until you have tried it" my reply was, "I will pass" and "There is nothing like the real thing baby, so why even try the rest" I do not knock people who go that route, and especially if they too have gay desires, because that sort of fills both of their desires, but when there are so many beautiful women in the world, why seek out a make believe. JMHO and to each their own.