Question Of The Day

Dave Hounddriver
Posted
Posted

So Dona and I are watching tv and there is more pomp and publicity about the upcoming marriage of Prince William to Kate and they mentioned his brother, Prince Harry.Dona asks me, very serious and all excitedly: "Is that true? Is the Prince the brother of Harry Potter? (I guess that's why the Prince is famous)

Art2ro
Posted
Posted

Or maybe that's why Harry Potter is famous! Prince who? SugarwareZ-037.gif

Papa Carl
Posted
Posted

This to me is exactly why being married to a Filipina and living in the Philippines makes my life so well worth coming here! My wife comes out with things like that all the time, and it keeps me young I think. I would not trade what I have now for anything I have ever had in the past. Nor would I want to change anything...., well a job right now would come in handy! Ha

roy2cebu
Posted
Posted

I remember some years back being asked a question by a Filipina in Australia just before heading back to UK to visit my family....How far is London from England?

Bundy
Posted
Posted

When my wife first arrived in Australia, we came through Sydney.After about 1 hour of being on the ground in Sydney she says " So where do all the Australians live? "

Dave Hounddriver
Posted
Posted

Since it appears many of us enjoy the gems of wisdom our ladies come out with, I have to share another.Last night she told me, I'm happy to have a man who accepts me for who I am, despite who I am. thats-funny.gif

roy2cebu
Posted
Posted

And when I took my ex to Sydney for the weekend we got a bus from hotel to Circular Quay. It was packed with Koreans, Vietnamese, etc....she said...sh&t, there's Asians everwhere!

Candyman
Posted
Posted (edited)
And when I took my ex to Sydney for the weekend we got a bus from hotel to Circular Quay. It was packed with Koreans, Vietnamese, etc....she said...sh&t, there's Asians everwhere!
:as-if: :hystery: :hystery: I can just imagine my Missus saying exactly the same thing ! I don't know whether or not this is the right place to post this, but when my new Filippina bride first arrived in Australia 13 years ago, I was cleaning out the back shed. Anyway, to cut a long story short, I came across a few little bats, hanging upside down on a couple of rafters. So thinking my missus, had never seen a bat before, I caught one and took it down to the house to show her.Well ! The reaction was instantaneous ! She got really excited and said :"Oh Coyucknit !.............................very, very nice !Me and the bat very promptly disappeared, I might have looked a bit hungry, but not THAT hungry ! Edited by Kuya Lee
repair emoticon

Papa Carl
Posted
Posted

Love this forum! I must try and remember to add one gem everyday. If we all did that, (and I am sure we could) it would quickly become the most popular forum.Just a thought maybe we could get our wives to write one each day about us, because there is something in the back of my head that says Ellie would have more than one each day, and would certainly love to tell anyone about each of them!!!