Cebu A Month Family Holiday

starleoncio
Posted
Posted

Hello there, I am new here, i live in Italy and my family wanting to visit and stay in Cebu for a month, we usually come to Boracay every august but this time we choose Cebu, Anybody can suggest a beach front villa? Cebu is such a big place in compare to Boracay, so please help me guys on this, a big thanks xxx

• Forum Support
Old55
Posted
Posted
Hello there, I am new here, i live in Italy and my family wanting to visit and stay in Cebu for a month, we usually come to Boracay every august but this time we choose Cebu, Anybody can suggest a beach front villa? Cebu is such a big place in compare to Boracay, so please help me guys on this, a big thanks xxx
Mactan Island has some real nice beach resorts, Shangri la, Imperial Palace and Plantation Bay are the best. I do not know of any villas for rent but I am sure there are. It is unlikely you can find one on the beach though. I know Imperial Palace has some cottages we did not go into one but they look nice. If you have children they will enjoy the Water Park and other features at Imperial Palace our kids love the place.

Dave Hounddriver
Posted
Posted

Its hard to suggest a beach front villa because people from Cebu often leave the area to find what you are asking for. We go to places like Boracay or Bantaayan or Malapascua because the beaches here are often rocky and polluted or overcrowded.If you don't mind that then you need only search the web for any resorts in Mactan. You will find that all the beach front resorts are similar with regards to their beaches and only the price and amenities will differ. If you find some you are interested in you could ask here for specifics.

starleoncio
Posted
Posted
Its hard to suggest a beach front villa because people from Cebu often leave the area to find what you are asking for. We go to places like Boracay or Bantaayan or Malapascua because the beaches here are often rocky and polluted or overcrowded.If you don't mind that then you need only search the web for any resorts in Mactan. You will find that all the beach front resorts are similar with regards to their beaches and only the price and amenities will differ. If you find some you are interested in you could ask here for specifics.
Thanks for the advice, I didn't realize that the beaches in cebu are not so finest in compare to boracay or el nido, were planning to stay for a month, if we stay in cebu, it seems like we are going to look for a some kind of boracay beach, In that case maybe it's better to stay for long in boracay then just have a short trip to cebu mactan Hotel. Again Cheers.

starleoncio
Posted
Posted
Mactan Island has some real nice beach resorts, Shangri la, Imperial Palace and Plantation Bay are the best. I do not know of any villas for rent but I am sure there are. It is unlikely you can find one on the beach though. I know Imperial Palace has some cottages we did not go into one but they look nice. If you have children they will enjoy the Water Park and other features at Imperial Palace our kids love the place.
Big thanks, I've checked Imperial Palace and absolutely perfect for the kids.

• Forum Support
Old55
Posted
Posted
Big thanks, I've checked Imperial Palace and absolutely perfect for the kids.
My children liked it very much; there are other family activities as well. The beach is manicured fine white sand but we spent most of our time at the water park or other swimming pools. If you choose one of the cabanas please post your findings I’m curious what you think. We plan to visit there again next trip.If your wife is Filipina have her make the reservations from a local cell phone the prices will be lower, they do have the two tier prices. Once you arrive and they find you are Foreigner there will be a small fuss be very polite and have your wife do all the talking. In our case both times after some friendly conversation my wife and the management came to an agreement with a lower price.