Korean National Arrested For Buying Marijuana

Mr Lee
Posted
Posted

It is once again all out war on foreigners, yet the locals get away with the real crime of selling. So while this time it was a Korean who was arrested, it could be any of us if we were to buy a phone or laptop that turned out to be stolen, etc, yet this time it was Mary Jane. I just find it interesting that the seller was able to run away, yet they easily caught the buyer, so who is the real criminal, the user or the seller?CEBU, Philippines - A Korean national was arrested by the operatives of the Regional Intelligence Division for buying dried marijuana leaves in Barangay Poblacion, Cordova Wednesday evening.Kim Min Su, 34, who is temporarily residing at Collinwood Subdivision, Barangay Basak, Lapu-Lapu City, is now detained at the Police Regional Office-7.Recovered from his possession was a large plastic pack of dried marijuana leaves and five pieces of P500 bills.The recovered marijuana leaves were brought to the Philippine National Police crime laboratory for examination.Kim was caught by RID operatives in the act of handling P2,500 to an unidentified man. The man immediately fled after noticing the presence of the operatives.The complete story HERE

Dave Hounddriver
Posted
Posted

Of course we do not know the history behind the story but I know of a different foreigner who was actually warned by the police that they knew he was smoking that sh&t and if he did not stop then he was going to be arrested. Perhaps this Korean was similarly warned and chose to ignore it so they set him up?

vance
Posted
Posted
Of course we do not know the history behind the story but I know of a different foreigner who was actually warned by the police that they knew he was smoking that sh&t and if he did not stop then he was going to be arrested. Perhaps this Korean was similarly warned and chose to ignore it so they set him up?
doubtful!

Jollygoodfellow
Posted
Posted
doubtful!
Could you elaborate on which part of the post you think is doubtful?It is preferred to post using more than one word especially for new members as we do not know of your posting style as yet and one word posts often are associated with spammers.The introductions section is also a good way to allow us to welcome you to the forum and get to know you better.cheersty.gif